NYX Cosmetics!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Who else loves them? I don't love them as much as my higher end products, but they're superb for the price! The staying power & pigmentation of their shadows is awesome! Right now I'm loving their Winter in Moscow silver gray smokey look palette!

Hey, if you can post swatches of the Moscow palette in the Swatches forum I would love to see them.

I like NYX, though I am not a fan of their Black Bean pencil, foundation, or Doll Eye mascara.

I sure can! Hmmm... I liked their Doll Eye mascara (long lash). The effect in some ways reminds me of the Hourglass Film Noir Full Spectrum mascara, but Hourglass definitely beats it!

Love them! I've got a pretty big collection of Jumbo Eye Pencils and Ultra Pearl Mania loose shadows going, and I only discovered them a few months ago.

NYX is a staple in my makeup routine. The lipsticks are a must have for me and the lip glosses also. The single eye shadows are wonderful and the runway palettes are well put together and perfect for traveling. NYX lip liners are the only brand of lip liners that I purchase. I have liked everything that I have tried from NYX.

Their single eyeshadows are great and I'm in love with their lipglosses! I totally recommend the Winter in Moscow palette.

I LOVE the Champagne and Caviar eye shadow palette! The pigmentation is extremely impressive for the price. All of the shades in that palette and incredibly flattering. That was my first NYX purchase and I'm already putting together a list for my next trip to Ulta :)

Where do get NYX make-up? I have a CVS drugstore close to my house, but they don't carry NYX. I would love to try some!

I always hear raves about NYX but I have no idea where to find it.

My CVS, Rite-Aid and Walgreens don't carry the line but I desperately want to try it out. And I'm not big on buying online, call me crazy.

Do you have an Ulta near you? That's the only place in my area that carries NYX.

Originally Posted by Pink-Lipgloss /img/forum/go_quote.gif Where do get NYX make-up? I have a CVS drugstore close to my house, but they don't carry NYX. I would love to try some! Try cherry culture (online store).

Back