What do you think about online shopping?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Nowadays,more and more people prefer online shopping,which is now a trend of fashion.I am a net potato,I spend almost time on the nets,I bought all my articles of everyday use on the website.I can avoid the heavy traffic and long waiting,which is more wonderful.Otherwise,I can have nore choice from the website and choose the perfect one.

Besides,I like the brand of juicy couture,which is fashion and professional for women,you can find all your needs in it.What do you think about that?

I'm an old veteran of internet shopping. I've been shopping online for over 11 years and I have no plans of changing that. I love it that I buy it and it arrives at my door in a few days or buy something from Hong Kong or China for pennies and it comes to my door in 2 wks.

I love shopping online for makeup. I hate people coming up to me asking if I need help every five minutes, so I prefer the peace and quiet of home shopping on the internet. Sometimes if I'm trying a new brand, I'll go to the store...but the deals are often better online. And even if you don't get a better deal on the product, you can usually get free samples with an order.

I do both. I use to be really big into online shopping, but now I find myself wanting to look/feel/try products first (makeup and clothes). There are some things I will always buy online---books, music, and stuff like that.

I think it's one of our best inventions! I hate crowds and pushy salespeople or snobby ones. I love being able to avoid them.

thank you so much..i use ur comment for my speaking test...thank you so much..nice i dea.

I love online shopping for a lot of things. For beauty items though I really like to see it in person before purchasing... Clothing I'll buy sight-unseen and have gotten some AMAZING deals, especially with my kid's clothing.

I don't like paying shipping, so I do very little online shopping. I agree with you on being hounded by salespeople though. I can't stand it. Oh well, that will probably never change.

When it comes to clothing, I prefer not to shop online. Everything else is fair game.

i do a lot of online shopping when when it's make up and some accessories and some clothing. I always buy my shoes and the other half of my clothing from stores!

If I absolutely have to. I prefer to go in, and a lot of the stores I shop at most (Aritzia, H&M, Club Monaco, Zara, etc.) are easy to get to. Unless it's something mega on sale (Yay, Net-a-Porter!), I can't find here (our Urban Outfitters' here have nowhere near the selection they have online...) or at a ridiculous markup (most contemporary lines) versus the States, I tend to shop in person. I rarely, if ever, buy makeup online, though.

I buy a ton of stuff online; from car parts to handbags.  

The key is that if I have to match a shade or have good fitment, I buy in person.  I'll buy makeup online if the product is exactly the same product I've bought in person before (color & everything).  Plus, I don't exactly get disappointed to go to a Macy's Beauty Section or a Sephora.

hey i completely agree with you. nowadays most people prefer online shopping. Even i love to shop online it's very simple, convenient and cool!!!

I Love shopping online for childrens clothing I LOOOOOOOOOOOOve it!!!  I like my daughter to have unique clothing or retro looking clothes sometimes  That you cant find anywhere else ! I also love buying her cute girly hair ties & giant glittery bows !! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   its easier & more fun to order her gear from 3 diff sites in one hour as apposed to driving from city to city hoping i find something cute!!!!!       As for Makeup i like going to the Pro stores such as Frends, Namies Or M.A.C pro for Mu shopping & I can only get thee best lashes ever for 1$ at a small store near my house     Shoes & clothing for myself Never On-Line     But Kids clothes, movies, &  party supplies  Always better for me Online

There are a lot of benefits to online shopping, you can better compare product features, retailer prices, and read product reviews from customers, instead of only hearing the biased pitch of a sales clerk.

You really have to know your stuff to shop successfully online. Anyone can shop online, but what matters is if you can purchase good things! I find that the prices of items are more reasonable online and customer reviews are handy, but you are taknig a risk with fit/quality. I have been very satisfied so far though.

Why go to a store at the mall when you can get it and more online.

You get to see a lot more selection, more discount and you get to see more stores in less time.

the only thing is you cant try on the stuff you like before you by it.

Latest posts

Back