Makeup obsession of the moment?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What general makeup product are you obsessed with at the moment (nothing specific, are you into bronzers, lip stains, etc. at the moment)? Personally, I myself cannot get enough of any sort of highlighter at right now! So what about you? Feel free to share!

Book of Shadows III. I have no idea if I want it or not. I am worried that if I contemplate too long I will be SOL.

It's so cute, isn't it? And I love how it has my 2 favorite liners by UD. But I definitely would like Naked first, which still hasn't been in stock for me to purchase!

Originally Posted by lolaB /img/forum/go_quote.gif Vampy lipsticks and polish right now. Same for me. Fall is the perfect time to be obsessed with them!

currently obsessed with finding the right tinted moisturizer. I concocted a homemade one the other day. It was great fun!

Even I am thinking about getting the Naked palette. I know I won't use the colors, but because everyone wants it, I sort of want it. I think I'm obsessed with the possibility of getting the palette and nail polishes! I know I'm always obsessed with the color blue.

Inglot Cosmetics. I am dying to try this brand. I have convinced myself that after I try Inglot that my makeup journey will be complete and that I won't have the desire to by anymore makeup.

I can lie to myself better than any man can.

I'm into finding a perfect teal eyeliner for me. I research it like it will save my life or something.

Right now I'm liking one shadow on the lid...I'm taking a break from using 4-5 shades. I'm finding that I also look more fresh this way.

Ok I am obsesed with vampy lips thing too. I counted 7 different glosses/lipsticks in my stash that are vamp style. Also the Naked palette. Even though I own it already I want a back up and another as a gift. I am on a mission!

Lately it's been lipsticks and glosses. Just in my purse alone I have 26 (my daughter counted them the other day). I have Bare Essentials, Napoleon, Buxom, Laura Geller (5 of hers plus her Dream Creams pallette), Smashbox, (4) Stila. Im obsessed with them lately.

I would say primers and blush....I want ALL shades. Especially, coral, orange and goldish tones.

Mineral foundation, i wear it everyday. I would also mention my red lipstick, but it's so pigmented i need a brush or i look clownish.

I'm having major issues with eyeshadows, whenever I walk past make-up counters I always seem to end up buying one regardless of whether I need it/have a similar colour already/can even afford it.

It's an affliction
frown.gif

Back