Get beauty from kitchen

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
There is a good news for women and girls. Do you know you can get the beauty from the kitchen products also. Here are some beauty tips that how you can use your kitchen products as a beauty products.

Dark Circles under Eyes...

To remove the dark circles under your eyes, you can apply cucumber or potato juice on the eyes with cotton balls. Or can use just wrap a grated raw potato in cheesecloth or just only take potato round chips and apply it on eyelids for 15-20 minutes. Then wipe out the residue and apply an eye cream. You can also apply cucumber or potato juice or mixture of lemon and tomato juice on the eyes with cotton balls. Application of used cold tea bag will soothe the eyes and cure dark circles of the eyes.
laughing.gif

Wrinkle remover

One of the most efficient home remedies for wrinkle removal is massaging the face by coconut oil before going to bed. Massaging the skin with pure castor oil also prevents wrinkles. Cucumber juice and lemon juice is also best for the wrinkle and will help to fade away the blemishes. You can also apply the mixture of honey, olive oil and cream.

Leave metal spoons in the freezer overnight and in the morning keep the back of the spoons on the eyes. It will cure the eye wrinkles and the under eye dark circles. When you massage your skin with any cream, softly massage it on upward direction, this will also help you to prevent wrinkle.
laughing.gif

Nail care

Soak your nails in water with lemon juice or lemon slices. The lemon acts as an astringent and will strip away stains. Once your hands are dry, you'll only need to put on a couple of coats of a clear topcoat. For whitening the nail, just use the common whitening toothpaste. Try scrubbing your nails with Pearl Drops, it's just as easy as achieving a pearly white smile and will take away any stains and shine up your nails.
laughing.gif

Add lemon juice or slice in water and then soak your nails in it. Lemon acts as an astringent and will remove the dirt and stains from your nail. Once your hands become dry, you only need to put coats of a topcoat. For whitening the nail you can use common whitening toothpaste. Scrub your nail with pearl drops. It is just easy as achieving a pearly white smile and this will shine up your nails.

Hair care

You can use Aloe Vera for the hair as a conditioner. Mayonnaise is also good for the hair as a conditioner. You can use lemon for hair highlights and lightening elbows, beer for shiny hair. For the dry hair you can use the mask of coconut milk and gram oil. For this take a cup of coconut milk and two tablespoon of gram flour. Apply this mask on the scalp and massages. And rinse the hair after five minutes.

The best way to manage the oily hair is frequently washing the hair with the mild shampoo. Apply the puree of carrot for 15 minutes before washing hair. Applying astringent in scalp is also another best way. This will absorbs the excess oil from the hair.
laughing.gif

gram is one pulse, which we can eat and also can use the powder of it means flour for cooking many recipes. I bath by gram flour for everyday and apply it on my skin with honey. This shine my skin and make it fair.
eclipsee.gif

Originally Posted by divadoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif What is gram flour? It's the other name for chickpea flour. You can find it easily in an indian grocery store. But i only use it in cooking, it brings a nice yellow color to the dough.

Originally Posted by magosienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif It's the other name for chickpea flour. You can find it easily in an indian grocery store. But i only use it in cooking, it brings a nice yellow color to the dough. Thanks! I still didn't understand the other explanation. Chickpea flour. I'll have to see about that one.

I think it was the name gram that confused her, i only knew what gram was because i've met it before in indian recipes, i've always assumed it was an indian word for chickpea (well, one word from one of the many indian languages).

Natural home remedies are always amazingly wonderful to use on skin and I would also suggest using natural shea butter to smooth out dry skin, especially stretch marks! Women should get into the routine of making their own natural skin care products and sell them online. I love Aloe Vera for hair shampoos and conditioners, they really work the hairs natural curls and I love the way they moisturize.

To me a gram is a weight measurement. I'm pretty sure that was the definition for many. Chickpea flour - better explanation.

Oat flour with honey makes a good mask. Olive oil as makeup remover. Sweet almond oil as moisturizer. Coconut oil as a moisture mask for hair. Coconut oil to treat Keratosis pilaris. Baking soda as exfoliator. Coconut oil and olive oil makes really good castile soaps as well.

Well, very informative post. Add the paste without pulp and aloe vera juice to water in a spray bottle and spritz arms, legs, back and face. Mix 1 part vodka with 9 parts strongs of chamomile or mint tea . A paste of one teaspoon of sandalwood powder and saffron mixed with milk is very good. A paste of nutmeg and water is also beneficial. A half-cup of pasta of Aloe Vera can be taken internally or applied externally to the skin.

Back