Who is your perfect boyfriend?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i just wanted to see your opinions on a perfect boyfriend, like, personality, looks and everything.

lets start off with me.

It's personality > looks, looks is also important for me.

I want him to be polite, gentleman, that's really general.
wub.gif

For looks, clean and sunshine.

what's yours !

this is always way easier to do single than in a relationship, so here's mine!

my perfect boyfriend would understand my obsession with clothes and shoes, and would know what is (in my admittedly snobbish opinion) appropriate clothing - ie, don't turn up to a classy restaurant in a singlet and shorts
wink.gif

He would:

have more than two pairs of shoes

take care of himself, but not to a girly extent.

be chivalrous, but not patronising.

want to do well in his career, but not be obsessed

encourage me to be the very best version of myself that I can be

never, ever let me down

know how to apologise with sincerity if he did hurt me

be honest and down to earth

know how to make me laugh

(let's face it, this one should probably be first) be well, pretty damn awesome in bed

not scrounge money off me, or take advantage of me

wouldn't laugh at my dreams, even if he thought they were silly.

He's out there somewhere!

My perfect boyfriend is my boyfriend! hah! We aren't perfect by any means. I wish he wasn't so hard on himself, and I'm sure he wishes I wouldn't talk in my sleep (I kept him up last night! opps!).

I think the most important is that we are best friends, make each other laugh, love & respect each other, and we always have eachother's back.

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif He would:have more than two pairs of shoes

take care of himself, but not to a girly extent.

be chivalrous, but not patronising.

want to do well in his career, but not be obsessed

encourage me to be the very best version of myself that I can be

never, ever let me down

know how to apologise with sincerity if he did hurt me

be honest and down to earth

know how to make me laugh

(let's face it, this one should probably be first) be well, pretty damn awesome in bed

not scrounge money off me, or take advantage of me

wouldn't laugh at my dreams, even if he thought they were silly.

He's out there somewhere!

I was so close on this one!! lol

Lol ! My ideal boyfriend would be Rosie's perfect bf's brother. replace shoes by books
smile.gif

From what I've seen most would want a girl in a man's body as a boyfriend! Lol.

My boyfriend is as close to perfect for me as possible. Doesn't mean he IS perfect, or that I am... we have our issues same as all relationships. But I don't think I could ever meet anybody who would make me feel quite the same way. He's caring and considerate, nothing makes me feel better than to come home from a horrible day in work to find he's run me a nice bubble bath and poured me a glass of wine. Yesterday he met me from work and had bought me a big bar of chocolate too
smile.gif

He's into a lot of the same things as I am. Music wise, we're like the male and female version of the same person. I love that, it means we can go to gigs together and both enjoy them. Like when we went to see KISS, that was fantastic.

He accepts me just as I am, daftness and all, and makes me feel like he loves every random little thing about me.

Above everything else, he knows me... inside out. I don't have to explain things to him, he just gets it because he gets me
smile.gif

I could go on for hours about why he's so fantastic but I'd bore you all

x

I just want a person who's funny and caring.

he should be able to make me laugh, and i want him to be a person who cares. i think that's the most important thing.

if a person cares, then all the other good traits would just flow.

am not so much into looks, but i am into hygiene. smells and looks good. that's all i ask. how he look is God's creation, he can't help how he looks like.

My perfect boyfriend, is the man I am with now.

He truly is my soulmate
smile.gif
We are BEST friends first, and share an incredibly strong bond.
smile.gif
smile.gif

My perfect boyfriend....

Someone who will accept me. Understand me. Love me. And show me love. Respects me, and confides in me. We should work together, as equals.

My boyfriend pretty much nails the perfect physical appearance for me
smile.gif

No exaggeration, my boyfriend really is perfect. I've had enough non-perfect boyfriends to say this! He's just exactly what I've always dreamed about in every single way, with risk of sound cheesy he is!
smile.gif
Both physically and in the way he is and how he treats me, I never doubt it.

Somebody who would do literally anything for me.

And who would rather die than lose me.

Who isn't obsessed with the stereotype of what a male should be like, and who doesn't give a shit about being called "pussy-whipped" by his dumbass friends.

Someone who always puts me first.

Someone who respects me, my family, and his family.

Who has the same interests as me, the same morals and values.

Who not only accepts me, but loves me regardless of my imperfections.

Somebody who is not obsessed with sex. Doesn't look at other girls sexually.

Someone who's trustworthy, never tells a lie to me, and who trusts me just the same.

Someone dependable.

Intelligent, deep, funny, caring and sometimes unpredictable.

Not going to pretend that i think someone like that is out there. If i never meet them, then so be it. I'd rather not waste time in a relationship with anyone less and get hurt again.

i'm married. he isnt perfect. oops! who is? but he is near to it. 

he is adorable, kind, sweet, caring, understands me, stands by my side, listens to me, smells good. the only thing i am slowly changing about him is his sense of fashion. oh buddy.

My husband is "perfect" to ME. Physically, he´s even more attractive than the dream man I always fantasized about. Looks are very important to me and I love being able to honestly say that I have met very very few guys that came close to my husband in terms of looks.

Having similar interests & hobbies is extremely important as well! My man loves shopping and scary movies just like me. We have similar views and opinions, but of course not all the time which can result in long debates. He´s funny and goofy like me, romantic (but not in a cheesy way) and, most importantly, he loves me and thinks I`m perfect even though I´m not.
shy.gif

Latest posts

Back