Eyelash Extension Results

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I thought my MUT ladies might like to see the results of the eyelash extensions my friend did for me.

Here is the look I did the other day, with no mascara whatsoever:

photo5.jpg

and the after photo, with no other makeup:

photo-4-1.jpg

2-3 weeks
smile.gif

They're def more dramatic this time than I remember them being last time I got them. They've taken a while to get used to!

I don't think my eyeshadow dilemma is really going to be a problem so much, I don't think anyone will see past my bambi lashes, lol!

I was surprised when I saw the title for this thread. You have gorgeous lashes to begin with! Both pics look great.

If you get a chance can you post one with your eyes open for the full effect? THanks!

wow they´re definitely dramatic. I love them! I agree, I´d love to see a pictures where you´re looking at the camera.

*wants to get eyelash extensions"

Thanks guys! I posted a pic with the eyes open in the FOTD for 22nd september!

You can put mascara on them, and as they get older I have done that to 'tame' them a bit, but you really don't need it at all, and I think trying to wash the mascara off afterward probably means they don't last as long. Same with liner. You don't need it, although you can see what it looks like in the FOTD, since I used some.

You have pretty lashes without the extensions but wow! Those are amazing. I heard about these before but have never seen them up close on someone. Thanks for posting. Maybe one day I will try these.

I thought the first picture was the one with extensions before I scrolled down to the second pic. You have enviable lashes without extensions. The extensions are to die for.

Latest posts

Back