What Product do you have a heavy hand with?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey gals, for me it is definitely blush. I tend to go a bit over board sometimes, but that's fine, I love blush
biggrin.gif

Providing I dont look clownish of course. Lucky for me I have a good male friend who's always like :/ I think you went a little too heavy with the blush today....
biggrin.gif

I used to have a problem with heaving handing the blending, and would muddy up the colors.

It's hard for me to put on a small amount of liner. Unless I use a shadow as liner, I always put too much and have to start over. I have found that I can use eye pencils IF I put the color on a thin angled brush and apply it using the brush. That way I can get the intensity of the creamier color, without the too-thick line I would have applied using the pencil directly.

Mascara for me. But I like spidery lashes anyway.

If my blush is overboard, I use a kabuki brush to blend it out.

I'm heavy handed with the mascara as well. But I don't mind, I think heavy mascara looks good.

Mascara, 3 coats or i feel naked xD

Blush, i can never get just the right amount it seems, so half the time i blend it with my kabuki.

Anything eye makeup. I find I'll do my eyeshadow, then put on the liner, and then the mascara. Then I go back and add more shadow (darken it up and just sort of extend the shading area if that makes sense...) and then add more/thicker liner... and then a few more coats of mascara. LOL I'm always just adding!

Everything. I always overdo something. lol Most of the time its blush, i dont know why I always over do it and then i have to wipe it off.

Eyeliner for me. I have hidden lids so i need to draw really thick line on my eyes in order for it to be seen when i open up my eyes

Back