Zombie Walk look

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I went on a Charity Zombie Walk and did the make up for myself & friends. I have posted a professional photo Attachment 45951

and one of me and my zombie Goodbye Kitty mucking about! Attachment 45952

Hope you like!! (And thanks to Petrilude who was a huge influence for this)

You did an amazing job on the make up! Loving the bloodied doll and the costume you're wearing too. Petrilude is awesome and so are you. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This is fantastic. I used to work for The Darkness in St. Louis, and we did some pretty intense stuff. This is great. I love the zipper and the colors are great, I'm wondering where you got the blood? It looks really good, I'm assuming it's the corn syrup type, it generally looks the best. Is the zipper done by latex? or just applied to the face? I'd like to know. P.S. I LOVE the hair.

Thanks guys :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yeah the zipper is just stuck on with spirit gum. The blood was a corn syrup style one I got in a joke-shop here in Dublin and I used Fixblood too.

I wanted to look like a zombie harajuku cyber girl

hmm good job....I think its enough to scare the kids. But really you have done it very well. If you have other photos like that then please share.. and please also share some tips to for a zombie look for mens. Thanks for sharing the photos. Your work is really impressive. 

Back