Fall 2010 Trends

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What are your opinions on this years fall trends?

1. Clogs...
Loris-Seychelles-clogs.jpg

2. Faux Fur Vests...
W0F220MF852-GYST

3. Animal Print...
00280m.jpg
Christian-Louboutin-Button-Flannel-Bootie-263x300.jpg

4. Military...
cdfa829b450951b0_eva_jacket.jpg
Christian-Louboutin-Button-Flannel-Bootie-263x300.jpg

5. Lace...
rihanna-and-stella-mccartney-pre-fall-2010-black-guipure-lace-thea-dress-gallery.jpg

6. Over the knee boots...
over-the-knee-boots-leather.jpg

I love them all! Now if only I was rich..=)

I thought over the knee boots were last fall's trends? I bought a pair last fall, and HAD to return them because practically I would NEVER get any use out of them (not to mention I have about 20 regular boots)

[Actually come to think of it, I still have my flat over-the-knee, black suede boots that I had specially made in the UK to fit my legs- because I HATE slouch especially in that high of a boot.....I can wear it because it has no heel, I usually wear it with my grey cashmere skirt and tights..perfect for winter]

Same goes for fur vests, (so last year?) my friend has one, and I bought a LaRok fur vest last fall and returned it as well...I don't dig the whole "hunter" vibe haha! :)

I am obsessed with the LEATHER jacket trend.....I already have a tan leather jacket, and I just bought myself for my 21st birthday a nice fitted black leather jacket..its so sexy!

am loooooooooooving the prints coats.

hate the lace!

and ditto on the over the knees boots being so last year!

Military is it for me too! Lace for undies, and that's it!

Oooooh, imagine military jacket with lace underneath. Imagine being undressed with only that on. SEXY!!!

I just bought a new green military jacket and I can't wait for it to get cold enough in DC to be able to wear it! I also think the fur vests are so cute, but I'm not sure I could pull them off - although I recently went to my first CAbi clothing party I really liked the Fur Sure vest from the fall line. It looked really cute paired with a white shirt, boyfriend jeans and heels. Speaking of clothing parties, have any of you bought clothes this way? What did you think?

I'll pass on the clogs. That's my mom's trend. Always has, always will be. I can't pull thigh high boots. I'm just too short for that. I don't like Rihanna's dress but I do like the lace trend in moderation. Her dress points me straight at her boobs. I don't want to look there >.< And I love the military boots! I just always prefer my booties no toe peeps.

I do like the military look, and isn't that Eva the Diva in the sample pic? At least some of the top models are getting work as models.

Over the knee boots and fur vests are huge right now! The military look is still west coast, but maybe next year for MI. Leather jackets are big for fall too!

Here is one that i carry at my store, very cute!

LOL! I fell right into the trends this year apparrently! I love love the animal print, the zebra especially. And the black lace is just stunning. I actually want to find some colorful laces. I am such a colorful person. Also those military shoes up there are definitely beautiful!

I love all of them except clogs. I cannot stand clogs... ever

I do love the military trend, it's making some of my older things come back into style.

Back