Urban decay RIP OFF!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
had to bring this to your attention cause im so pissed off about it and dont want others to be ripped off. i usually use GOSH £9 foundation and it works great especially for the price. about a week ago i wanted to try a heavier coverage cause i dont feel done up unless im drag queen thick in foundation! so after deliberating between mac and urban decay i went for the latter.

BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER.

£18.50 for foundation i know is standard price for higher ended foundations but as a student thats alot to pay and i expected it to last more than a WEEK.

if you havent seen them before this is the HUGE amount of packaging they use:

DSC02749.jpg

DSC02743.jpg

the pan size (and what i expected to be filled with product)

and as u can see after four days (so not even a week) ive gotten this hole

DSC02744-1.jpg

which proves that there is about a millimeter of foundation in the pan!

That's digusting ! It's weird too, because they indicate 8g of foundation, so it should have lasted you some time.

Wow. Rip off. I'd want to see it de-panned to actually measure it from the height. I'd complain to UD.

Damn!! That's a major rip off!! Did you get that from Urban Decay directly?? You definitely shouldn't be NOT be hitting pan after 4 days.

I have noticed that the UD items don't have much product. I also bought Illusion (compact powder) but only because it was on sale. There's no way I would have purchased the tiny compact at full price.

i bought it from boots so not directly from UD. i was going to take it back but didnt know if they would do anything for me with it being used? ive used it for today so one more day and the hole getting bigger! i'd give it 2 weeks MAX.

It is a self assigned ban on buying. A Makeup no buy means you have sworn off buying makeup for a set amount of time.

I'm sorry I just lol-ed because of the name and what you just presented. And to think I was checking it out!

Back