Oh good GOD! Have you seen the Cruella face chart?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

internetchick

Beauty Blogger
Reaction score
Why on earth did they make her look so ugly? I know she wasn't pretty, but damn.

cruelladevil.jpg

Lmao! That would be funny to take the chart to a makeup counter and say you want to look exactly like her.

I know! What were they thinking? It doesn't exactly inspire me, though it does make me feel better about my own face.

Well the makeup she has on isn't really that bad, her face itself on the other hand is a different story.

Originally Posted by perlanga /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well the makeup she has on isn't really that bad, her face itself on the other hand is a different story. That's true.
Picture source: bing.com

AHAHAHA! It looks like she's got the saggiest face ever. I don't like the Cruella swatches either, so boring.

Originally Posted by laurakitty /img/forum/go_quote.gif AHAHAHA! It looks like she's got the saggiest face ever. I don't like the Cruella swatches either, so boring. Same here! I have to say, it's my least favorite out of the collection!

Originally Posted by lolaB /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'd kill for her cheekbones, just sayin.
rofl.gif

Hey at least we know what makeup look to do on Halloween
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by shelley /img/forum/go_quote.gif lmao! That would be funny to take the chart to a makeup counter and say you want to look exactly like her. ahahahaha!!!!

Back