Can You Whistle?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I can't whistle. No matter how much people try to teach me, I still can't whistle. My son can whistle recognizable songs and melodies, my mom said my grampa used to do this also...Not me!

Can you whistle?

Yeah!! I whistle all day long... Mostly songs stuck in my head...

I can't whistle to save my life, but my dentist said that it's not possible for all people to whistle. She said that the key is to have gaps between your teeth.

I can! Tunes and signal whistling. I hum and whistle alot, plus growing up, it was how my family would get each others' attention from house to house, lol!

nope..but for some reason if i like suck in, then it makes a whistling sound..wierd i know lol

I can whistle ok, but I'm sure its just as fun to listen to as my singing....

My son could whistle up a storm when he was three!

Diva, have you tried whistling through a blade of grass?

Originally Posted by Dragonfly /img/forum/go_quote.gif I can whistle ok, but I'm sure its just as fun to listen to as my singing....
My son could whistle up a storm when he was three!

Diva, have you tried whistling through a blade of grass?

Yes. Done the grass thing...showed it to my kids too but that's cheating! That's a simple instrument and not really whistling.

I'm the queen of whistling. I out do the men I've competed against. Two fingers in mouth and all.

No, i don't whistle. I tried countless times, i've shown how to, it just doesn't work for me.

I can whistle but try not to do it as I don't want the wrinkles on my mouth. This is not a recent phobia. I've never wanted to whistle for this reason even when I was in my early teens. I must have read something in a magazine & it stuck with me!

I was trying to teach my former pet bird to do the 'wolf' whistle. You know the whistle when you see someone attractive or whatever you call it. I could barely do it but he picked it up and did the whistle in sharp and loud way lol.

nope, i never could whistle. I've had people try and teach me, they make it seem simple but all i ever do is blow air.

Back