Would you rather...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
...leave the house with disheveled hair and flawless makeup, or flawless hair and no makeup?

Do I want to leave house with either? No. But makeup is so important to me, I'd have to go with the first option.

...shop at MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life (hopefully we'll never have to choose!)?

Ah, Sephora. I love MAC, don't get me wrong, but not every product of theirs is my absolute favorite. Sephora, in many ways, has more options.

...go without liquid or powder foundation?

Hmmm, this is difficult. But I'd have to say liquid foundation, for a variety of reasons.

...never wear a smokey eye again, or never sport a strong lip again?

Smokey eyes are my favorite! My signature look, it would be a shame to give it up. I love a good strong lip, but for my own personal beauty routine, it is something I never find myself creating.

These are just questions I came up with, and I thought it would be fun to see other's answers to these questions. Feel free to add more 'would you rather...' questions!

1. I would leave the house with disheveled hair over no makeup any day of the week! Hello hat!

2. I do not get the MAC hype, so I'd be just fine with never shopping there.

3. I can live without liquid foundation, no problem!

4. I would love to master the smokey eye...and then never give it up.

That was fun!

These are way easy for me

1. Flawless hair no makeup. My hair is curly, so when it is bad no amount of flawless makeup can undo the fug.

2. Shop at Sephora. Way more stuff I want there.

3. Powder foundation. I never wear it anyway, so I am not going to be missing anything.

4. Never sport a strong lip again. I want to be buried wearing a smokey eye.

Cant.live.without.

leave the house with disheveled hair and flawless makeup, or flawless hair and no makeup? I would leave the house with disheveled hair

...shop at MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life (hopefully we'll never have to choose!)?

I love both of them but i would say sephora because there are so many options and different brands

This is easy I can go without powder foundation because I rarely use it.

I can go without a strong lip because I love smoky eyes with a nude lip

...leave the house with disheveled hair and flawless makeup, or flawless hair and no makeup?

Going out with makeup and jacked up hair is nothing new for me! That's what hats and scarves are made for.
wink.gif

Easy...Sephora, never shopped at MAC plus Sephora has more brands and options. I think wearing and buying one brand of makeup would get boring!

Pretty hard since at the moment I don't wear foundation but I might pick powder.

Another easy one for me!! Bye Bye strong lips!

Flawless hair and no makeup.

Never been to a Sephora, but I would like some options, so I would have to say Sephora.

Go without powder
smile.gif

Love me a smoky eye. The lips can get worked on somehow.

Flawless makeup and disheveled hair, for sure.

I would kind of hate it, but I would pick sephora. I would hate giving up mac, but I am not to eager to only use MAC mascaras and face products. Sephora has way more choices.

I rarely use powder foundation, so I wouldn't care if I gave it up.

I would have to give up the strong lip. I love strong lips, but nothing makes an impact quite like a nice smoky eye.

1) I'd go for flawless Hair, No Makeup! My SO prefers me without "paint on my face" LoL

2)Shop at Sephora, no contest there!

3) I could leave either, I play with eye and lip products way more then foundation. I'd give up liquid, if I had too.

4) This has got to be the hardest one.....I just don't know! I love love love smokey eye looks, but at the same time I adore bright statment lips too! Hm, I'm undecided.

I think I would give up lips. But my SO would probably prefer if I gave up the smokey eye.

Interesting questions, I haven't thought about it before!
smile.gif

1. messy hair and flawless makeup. I can brush my hair after I leave the house.

2. I won't be sad if it were neither but if that is not a choice, I'd go with Sephora because I'd have more to choose from. If it were just MAC, I'd not be wearing makeup.

3. I wear mineral foundation so powder.

4. Me and smoky eye are not friends. I love red lips so... no brainer... lips.

I'd have to say flawless makeup

sephora for sure, I only go to MAC for their eyeshadows. Plus Sephora has variety of choices and different brands.

I don't like liquid foundation at all, so I'd say powder

I'd go for red lips, I'm a girl who wears bright lipstick.

Flawless makeup. My hair is rebellious so i usually do'nt spend much time styling it.

Sephora, for the variety.

Hard, but i could go without liquid foundation, but i'd keep my mineral foundation.

I'll never give up on smokey eyes !

1. Flawless hair and no makeup.  I'm a stickler for hair.
  2. I love MAC, but I if I had to choose it would be Sephora.  Every woman needs options.
  3. Liquid foundation
  4. Never sport a smokey eye again.  I would die without a bold lip at least 4 times a week.

Flawless hair

Sephora, hands down!

Liquid, if I can mix it with my moisturizer 

Never wear a smoky eye

leave with DECENT hair and no makeup (this is my everyday at work really, hahaha)
BUT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE- can I leave without a well-moisturized and clean face.
Sephora- not even a question.  90% of everything I own I can get at Sephora.
I can go without powder foundation... but I can't go without powder bronzer
I would have once said a strong lip, but that was when I was younger... now I am all over the smoky eye.

Flawless makeup, messy hair

Neither

Go without powder foundation

Never sport a strong lip again

1, flawless hair....as messy hair is easy to tame...

2 umm i dont shop at either...the MAC i own is from ppl selling items or samples...to me its getting rediculous in price

3 i can go without liquid, still yet to find a nice one for my super sensitive skin grr

4 i can live without a strong lip, i love the smokey eye, makes my eye stand out more :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

1. Messy hair is sexy. 

2. Sephora......... if we actually had one in Aus. MAC is lovely but they don't have everything a gal needs.

3. Powder! I really don't like most powder foundations anyway and the finish they give. I like my make-up dewey.

4. Never sport a strong lip. A lot of the lip i either don't feel like its appropriate to wear a string lip or i just can't muster up the confidence :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'd rather leave with a messy hair

I'd shop at Sephora if we have it here

I can go without liquid foundation because I don't use it that often. I prefer to use bb cream

Never sport strong lip again

Back