What do you like about the fall season?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Fall is not exactly my favorite time of year, but I do enjoy some things about this season:

Warm cozy soft sweaters

leaves changing pretty colors

pumpkin carving

drinking spiced cidar

eating warm soup

Yankee scented candles, cranberry orange

I could list more, but I want to hear what YOU like about Fall
smile.gif

I love Autumn! Fall is my favorite time of year!

I love the cool fresh air, the beautiful colours of changing leaves.

Apple Cider & Pumpkin Spice Tea.

Halloween!!
wink.gif

And I love the clothing. I really like the layered look, and love warm sweaters, and comfy big blankets.

I like everything about the fall. There is no better season imo.

smile.gif

One of the things I miss the most about moving to So. Cali... The long walks and rides around the mountains to watch the magic of fall in the foliage views. The crisp early morning scents of the season change. The need for an extra layer of clothing after almost bearing it all during the summer. I miss the hours I would sit out in the woods watching the squirrels and birds harvesting the fresh fallen acorns while listening intently for the soft sounds of the wood mice trying to sneak by... fall was such a most beautiful time of the year.

Like Katana said earlier, apple cider and pumpkin spiced tea... those are essentially my favourite things about fall!
laughing.gif
Oh, and Halloween!

Other than that, the fact that it's getting colder is what I'm not such a big fan of
wink.gif
but I'll survive until winter hits...

It's a shame that Autumn has to somehow get called Fall after all none of the other seasons have to have alternate names.

I know its not as popular as Summer, its not like anyone every asks you, " Did you have a good autumn?" like they do with Summer.
smiley-vault-misc-162.gif

tights and snuggly boots and those gorgeous aviator jackets that are everywhere right now.

The mild weather

The colorful leaves on the ground (but not raking them)

Cute sweaters and boots

The holidays!

I like the leaves changing colors, the weather that still hesitates between warm and cold, the pumpkins i eat, i love cooking pumpkins and gorge myself every year /img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Darla /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's a shame that Autumn has to somehow get called Fall after all none of the other seasons have to have alternate names.

I know its not as popular as Summer, its not like anyone every asks you, " Did you have a good autumn?" like they do with Summer.
smiley-vault-misc-162.gif
HA HA . I was going to title it what do you like about Autumn, but I was like who say's that?? lol

yep the cute clothes. leggings, jackets, half-quarter shirts, jeans!! brown, dark green, fallish colors. and all the pretty leaves of course. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Going out & your hair staying FABULOUS because you're not sweating in the summer heat!! I never wear my hair down in the summer so I REALLY look forward to fall!!

Back