CD

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My very loving and intelligent SO,
smile.gif

He is the most loving, giving and beautiful soul I have ever had contact with, and I'm so glad that we came together to share our lives.
We are perfect for each other, and we have a Very Strong relationship.
love5.gif

Me!!! But my wife isn't a big fan of my "hobby"! He's too luck to have you!! Sigh...

It sounds to me like you have the perfect recipe for a loving and working relationship. Honesty and very open with each other.
wink.gif

awww Katana that is great to hear. of course i am thrilled that there are equally caring women that can accept a crossdresser as her SO. Its not every woman who can do that.

Well we are soulmates and best friends, so there is nothing I wouldn't be willing to except.
smile.gif
It has brought us closer together, as well.

She is to be commended. She trusted in you from the beginning and gave you a fair chance to choose whether or not to build your life together with her knowing all the facts. Open the door. I'd love to see pics of her and you together.
smile.gif

I too would love if you shared some pics. I like how positive you are as it helps to erase so many of the negative stereotypes about crossdressers (they are all gay, they all secretly want to be women, etc.) It is not something that is really accepted in modern society and so many times when you do hear about it there is some really negative aspect to it.

I should have mentioned that I am in a wonderful relationship with a woman who knew up front about my CDing. She has been really helpful with it at times, accepts it totally, but I also know there are times when it is not appropriate and that's not what she really wants at the moment. We've reached a very comfortable understanding. But that is at the heart of any good relationship, good communication and and knowing what your SO's needs are. I am quite lucky to be with her. So that would qualify as untraditional relationship as well.

Darla I'm very happy for you to have someone in your life who excepts you for you, no matter what. Is it not the greatest thing in the world to find that special someone who will be there to share your life with forever
smile.gif
I definetly feel so.

And Karren she may not enjoy your hobby as much as you do, but she loves you none the less!
smile.gif

Crossdressers are definetly not all gay, or secretly want to be women.
Stereotypes exist no matter what you do, or who you are. It just seems to be the world we live in.
frown.gif

That is so awesome Darla! You are truly a sincere and wonderful person. You as well as your SO are very fortunate to have each other as are Katana and her SO.
smile.gif

Katana, she is very pretty and should not be shy about it. She certainly has the right forum to let that artistry come out and play as well as let her talents grow.
smile.gif

Im so happy for you Katana, she is really beautiful and it is wonderful she has you.

Darla it's really great to know that you have someone so understanding and wonderful. It's so very important to have that trust and faith in one another.

I think that´s awesome! I don´t know how many women would accept their partners CDing (I would, I´m pretty sure at least). It takes a very open mind, plus a great amount of respect and love for your partner.

Katana I had a question i wanted to ask. My GF has told me that when i get dressed my whole nature just changes. The most fascinating thing she said to me was my whole persona changed while i was dressed. I mean the whole time i was there she told me she knew i was a guy, but once dressed it was like being with one of her girlfriends. and most importantly my mannerisms, my behaviour, my attitudes were much more feminine in nature. I know some of these things might be considered stereotypes, but i thought about the specific examples we discussed and I know she was really spot on with her comments.

She told me all the thinks were subtle and totally innate as nothing ever had been discussed before hand. I asked her specifically the types of things she was referring to and it was interesting. There were things like how i would sit down, cross my legs, and even look at her. She told me that men tend to look at the person they are talking to very directly head on while women generally adopt a slight twist to the head frequently and the head is maybe somewhat on a slight angle.

The touch is softer and more gentle. I could go on.

So my question is has this same thing happened to you? Can you relate to this?

I met my partner a few years ago. We met on the internet so I knew he was a CD before I met him.

I think he is a great guy and I'm thrilled to have him in my life.

He doesn't cd that frequently, but when he does he spends hours doing the make up, choosing the hair and outfit.

He loves to take pictures of himself - seems to constantly strive for new looks.

When we met, his cd looks were a bit tarty. Over time, I have gotten him into more lady like clothing. His shoes would make a working girl blush!

I enjoy helping him do his make up, but I prefer he do the hair and clothing himself.

I do find that his mannerisms change when he cds - sexier voice, walks more feminine.

We don't go out in public yet. Maybe we will go out in a larger community one day, where people are more accepting.

Nice thread Katana. Your partner is very nice looking!

Thank-you DragonFly :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

We have not been out anywhere in public either.  I hope on Halloween we can go downtown :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love doing her makeup! Although she does her own hair, washes and styles it.

He is def lucky to have you dear. I'd worship the ground you walk on to have someone like you. My wife hates my hobby. XO Michelle

My boyfriend (who im marrying ) is also a crossdresser , he is the most amazing beautiful kind open minded lovely person i have ever met.

Also he is insanely beautiful dressed up to .. like really beautiful .

He loves when i do his makeup or when we go out shopping for pretty dresses or panties for him to wear around , ill see if i can find some pictures of him sometime

Back