Don't forget...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks way different to me already, Tony. What else is changing? I did just read that post in the announcements, but I thought the change had taken place already. It looks amazing! But, you're right...it's sooo different! I'm looking for the dropdown to check new posts and it's gone. It'll take getting used to, I know. One thing I can say, call me a prude, and I know I haven't been on much in a long time, but I won't miss the Adult Forum! lol

Hey Kathy,

This is the NEW MakeupTalk online right now.  Welcome back!

Originally Posted by Kathy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It looks way different to me already, Tony. What else is changing? I did just read that post in the announcements, but I thought the change had taken place already. It looks amazing! But, you're right...it's sooo different! I'm looking for the dropdown to check new posts and it's gone. It'll take getting used to, I know. One thing I can say, call me a prude, and I know I haven't been on much in a long time, but I won't miss the Adult Forum! lol

Ahhh...I thought so. But, then I saw your post and wasn't sure. Thanks! It's nice to be back!

Oh...and it looks like the Adult Forum is still here! lol...

Back