Sign in to follow this  
Becky

Best Foundation Primer??

Originally Posted by periwinkle_sky /img/forum/go_quote.gif
For those into mineral makeup, try Pureluxe cream and powder erasers. Ohmygawd the cream is so good! It really does make pores appear smaller and fills the ridges of the face. Application of makeup after that is a cinch and the finish is flawless. Can't wait to get my powder eraser!
i use this aswell and i love it too Posted Image

Originally Posted by periwinkle_sky /img/forum/go_quote.gif
^ I got the powder too, I just got it this evening. I'm really loving Pureluxe's eraser. The best product they've ever launched, I've read. Posted Image
i have eraser , im going to look at the powder now Posted Image

Originally Posted by vav /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Has anyone tried a foundation primer from makeupforever?
Me and it's the best foundation primer I've ever tried!! You can choose between SIX different shades!!!! By the way, I don't think this product is only for mature and/or dry skin, I've a combination complexion and it works great on me.

Make Up For Ever Corrective Makeup Base at Sephora

Originally Posted by Mirtilla /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Me and it's the best foundation primer I've ever tried!! You can choose between SIX different shades!!!! By the way, I don't think this product is only for mature and/or dry skin, I've a combination complexion and it works great on me.

Make Up For Ever Corrective Makeup Base at Sephora

Oh really? I'm getting this! Does it make the foundation signifantly more longwear ?

Originally Posted by vav /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh really? I'm getting this! Does it make the foundation signifantly more longwear ?
Definitely! It lasts all day and my skin looks very luminous. I tried a sample (neutral) and I could not be happier with the results.

"Thanks for all the great information ladies... Just another excuse for me to buy yet another product! LOL..."

I haven't figured out how to copy someone elses post into mine before I write so I just put it in quotes. Posted Image Bbuuuutttt...I totally agree with what she said. This site is going to get me in trouble with all the products I now want to try!!

Originally Posted by kaville /img/forum/go_quote.gif
"Thanks for all the great information ladies... Just another excuse for me to buy yet another product! LOL..."

I haven't figured out how to copy someone elses post into mine before I write so I just put it in quotes. Posted Image Bbuuuutttt...I totally agree with what she said. This site is going to get me in trouble with all the products I now want to try!!

Hi Kathy! To copy someone's post, just go to their post that you want to quote and hit the quote button in the bottom right hand corner!! Posted Image Hope that helps!

Originally Posted by AprilRayne /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi Kathy! To copy someone's post, just go to their post that you want to quote and hit the quote button in the bottom right hand corner!! Posted Image Hope that helps!
I figured it out....Posted Image Took a few posts, but I did finally.

Originally Posted by ShelbyLynn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I use Monstat Chafing Gel as my foundation primer and it works! I have combo skin and it does not cause breakouts either. Worth checking out!

I agree. I have tried this and so have my friends. We love it. I would try this before spending lots on of $ on other products. It's only $6.40 at the store. There is a great thread with all kinds of info on it. Try searching for chafing gel in the forums. It should answer any questions you have about it.

Hope you find something you like.

Def. Smashbox! It feels so soft. Also MAC foundation primer is a good choice. If you want the cheap version of Smashbox, get the Sephora primer

I've used the MAC prep and prime. It's pretty good. I am still in search of one I like better. I got a sample of Lorac's Aquaprime and BE's primer. I am anxious to try both.

I may try Laura Mericer's as well.

I've tried both Clinique Pore Minimizer Skin Perfector and MAC Prep+Prime, both didn't worked on me. It did make my foundation glide smoother but have to blot my oily skin after 3hrs.

After reading this im just after ordering Smashbox primer on-line, also a mist you use after your foundation......cant wait to try them - i hope they work!

ive never used a primer before