Tell me these are fake! - Trish McEvoy brushes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Was browsing on eBay and came across THIS

$119 for 20 Trish McEvoy brushes! I feel sorry for the people that actually pay the $119 and think they're actually getting REAL Trish brushes

Those Are Fake? I Wouldnt Know Because Im Not Familiar With Trish Brushes, Maybe The Person That Bought Them Were Like Me And Didnt Know.i Feel Bad.and The Seller Doesnt Have Bad Feedback Neither.

Hmmm that is interesting... but I don't see how a EBAY store could sell a something fake and call it 100% authentic. If it were a random seller I would be more skeptical, but this just may be real... I am really interested to know for sure now....:confused:

Laura - from the pics, they look real as I have most of the brushes. The "starting" bid is $119 and I doubt that the seller's reserve is less than $200. If there is only one bidder on this for the $119 it would be a definite steal but, you can bet that there will bidders who will take this over $200 for sure.

I don't have much experiences with brushes so I can't really tell them apart (I have only 1 mac brush & 1 from body shop, the rest r from art stores). If they are fake, I too feel sorry for the poor souls buying the brushes. Spending $119 on FAKE bushes are a no no:icon_eek:

Laura go for it,it looks like ther is not much interest! only 3 hours to go and for 120$+17$shipping this is a real bargain!

Also BIN is only 139$ with this seller!Amazing!

The large powder brush alone retails for US$72. These brushes were probably bought as part of a set. I know that the ones with the aqua handle were definitely in a petite planner as I have those exact brushes. The other brushes (with the clear lucite handles) can be bought invidually but I am going to guess that the seller got them as part of a planner and is selling them.

My thoughts exactly. I need more brushes like I need a hole in my head LOL!!

When r we going to see pics of the kittens?

No way.. i dont believe they are real at all. As Rosie said, the powder brush retails for $72 alone never mind with another 19 brushes

The only thing a bit weird is that this seller has quite a few of this sets listed-seems weird you would buy many sets and then split them and sell them again.

But they seem real to me!

well it sais they are overstock items.. i guess the best thing to do is check their references.

Well they only have 1 negative token.. I've emailed them asking them straight out if their fakes! They'll surely answer if they're not so as to keep their good reputation!

Interesting "Irish Chick" :)icon_chee ), you'll have to let us know what the response is. Keep an eye on the auction also, I wonder what the final bid will be.

LOL Cirean! I really dont know what to do.. I dont wanna be ripped off but this seems too good to be true!

i see the TM names on the handles. but i remember someone saying the brush they got was iffy. maybe if you get it and you think they're fake, you can try to get your money back. or try to make a deal with the seller before you buy them.

Back