AThe hair besides being a protective layer and a decoration is also a kind of exhaust tube body.The hair has a decorative function in our face and body beauty like arrangement.The hair has the protective function of our body as well as protection from the cold and heat.Mainly our beautiful hair is divided mainly into two basic parts: root and stem.
– The root is the part where it is held high mitotic and metabolic activity.
– The stem portion is referred to the hair, comprising three concentric cellular layers calls: medulla, cortex and cuticle.
Everyone at some time or another in life require hair treatments, either by excessive hair fall, dry hair, excess fat or skin flakes. Today we talk about hair treatments with natural products.
Diets are recommended to carry foods that provide vitamin A, B, or H. So I recommend you consume green vegetables, wheat germ, or any type of cereal.
If your hair is dry and brittle, chances are you need a bit of good hydration.
So you need not pay a lot of money in professional hair treatments or even expensive products.
You can create your own treatments with natural products to moisturize your hair at an affordable price.
Tricks for hair treatments hair natural home remedies radiant hair treatments
Here we will see some hair treatments. Mostly these treatments are based on natural products, which do not cause any harm to our scalp.
1. Make a mask based on two tablespoons of olive oil, a tablespoon of honey, one egg and avocado.
Make a paste by mixing all the ingredients and apply on lengths and tips, wear a cap or plastic bag and let stand for about twenty minutes. Over time, wash your hair normally.
2. Mix the yogurt with the lemon juice in a bowl. Apply to wet hair after washing and leave on for twenty minutes and then wash your hair with cool water.
3. Mix two tablespoons of lemon juice, two tablespoons of olive oil and two parts water, apply to wet scalp and massage gently. Let stand for 20 minutes and then wash your hair.