What Are the Health Benefits of Culinary Argan Oil?
Argan oil is rich in vitamins E and F, which help you stay healthy. Rich in antioxidants and essential fatty acids, scientific research suggests that argan oil helps in:
- lowering cholesterol.
- improving the circulation in the body.
- stabilizing the bodyâ€™s blood sugar.
- Easing pain from rheumatism and arthritis.
- strengthening the bodyâ€™s immune system.
- preventing various types of cancers such as prostate cancer.
- reducing the bodyâ€™s resistance to insulin, helping treat diabetes.
- protecting the body from cardiovascular and inflammatory diseases.
Argan Oil Is Also Great for Adding a Delicate Taste to Your Meal
Culinary argan oil is known for its nutty aroma and delicate taste. Truly a wonder ingredient in the kitchen, argan oil is making dishes tasty while keeping the body supplemented and free from various health problems.
Nutritional Breakdown (per Tablespoon):
|Total fat||8 g (12%)|
|Cholesterol||0 mg. (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrates||0 g|
|Vitamin E||3.4 mg (23%)|
|Monounsaturated fat||3.4 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat||3 g|
|Saturated fat||1.4 g (7%)|
|Trans fat||0 g|
For more information, please visit our official website at : http://www.malakbio.ma