Do you have dull and damaged hair? Maybe you’ve been over-using your heating tools, or maybe you just need a little hair TLC. Whatever the reason, revitalize your hair with an at-home oil treatment! Oil treatments can replenish long and short locks, leaving them shiny, smooth, and gorgeous! Follow this easy tutorial to get silky hair in the comfort of your own home!
Step by Step Instructions:
- Make sure you start with clean hair.
- Before you start the oil treatment, exfoliate your scalp by brushing in small, circular motions near the base of the hair.
Exfoliating the scalp leads to shinier hair – try and get a good brush in every day!
- Start with a base of jojoba oil, adding three drops of lavender oil, mixing in some argan oil, and topping off with rosemary oil.
- Mix the oil together using a fine-toothed comb.
- Tip the comb in the oil and start combing through the tips of your hair, slowly working upwards.
- When you get to the roots, apply a little oil to the scalp and massage it in.
- When you’re done, put your hair in a bun and let it sit for at least 15 minutes.
- Finish off with shampoo and conditioner. Enjoy your beautiful hair!
Feel free to mix and match oils, but make sure you don’t use olive oil!
Products Used In This Tutorial:
For more resources, check out these pages:
- Beauty Treatments You Can Find in Your Pantry
- Beauty Emergency: The Hair Edition
- Homemade Hot Oil Treatments
- Hair Tips and Homemade Treatments