Under eye puffiness can be caused by any number of things: your genes, a lack of sleep, allergies, or prolonged crying. (Hopefully not the latter, though!) Time is the best remedy for puffiness, but if you’re short on time, there are a number of tricks you can try. It’s most important to remember that the skin underneath your eye is thinner and therefore more delicate – be very careful and apply products lightly!
Step by Step Instructions:
First thing in the morning, splash cold water onto your face to help shrink pores
- Take two slices of frozen cucumbers and place the slices over the eyes for 10 minutes.
- If the first two steps don’t work, try eye patches, like Face Lift WrinkleFree Eye Patches.
- Apply the patch from the tear duct to the outer corner of your eye. Leave on for 15 minutes.
Don’t remove any residue afterwards – pat it into the skin gently!
- Add a pea-sized amount of eye cream to the under eye. Try Benefit’s It’s Potent!
- If you have time, use your middle finger to gently massage the area under your eye and circling over the brow bone.
Products Used In This Tutorial:
For more resources, check out these pages: