We don’t think much about them in our daily beauty routine, but really, eyebrows are very important! They pull the face together and can give the eyes a youthful lift. Though we may not notice groomed brows, they really jump off the face when they’re wild and untamed. If you’ve never tweezed your eyebrows before, never fear! This useful how-to guide will walk you through all the steps you need to know.
Step by Step Instructions:
- Before you start, map out where your eyebrow should begin and end. Using an eyebrow brush, measure from the inside corner of your eye up – that’s where the eyebrow should start. Then, make a diagonal line from the bottom corner of your nose to the outer corner of your eye. This is where the eyebrow should end.
TIP: If you’re worried about remembering these lines, you can always use a little bit of eyeliner to mark where the eyebrows should be!
- Brush your eyebrow hair up with a eyebrow comb to make sure everything is laying nice and flat so you can see it better.
- If there are any extra-long hairs, trim them with special small scissors.
TIP: Pull on the skin above the eye to make it nice and taunt while you snip!
- Starting inside and working your way out, tweeze any hairs that fall outside the marker lines you made earlier. MuT members love Tweezerman Tweezers!
- Next, move to the interior of the arch, going row by row. The highest point of the arch should hit the middle of the eye.
TIP: Don’t over-tweeze! Less is more.
Products Used In This Tutorial:
Interested in learning more and eyebrow care? Keep clicking around!
- The Care and Keeping of Eyebrows
- All About Eyebrow Maintenance
- Every Day Eyebrow Routine Tutorial
- Eyebrows Won’t Grow Back Discussion Thread
- Eyebrow Help Discussion Thread