When going out for a night on the
town and want to look the sexiest,
the surest way to achieve that look through makeup is with a Smokey eye. “The standard smoky eye look is created using heavy black or dark charcoal colors, but Mememe cosmetics has also created deep hues of blues and purples to play up your eye color and really make you look irresistible colour” says well known makeup artist Shweta Sachani. Here are some easy to follow tips:
1. Apply eye shadow primer to eyelid and then sweep the lightest colour in the palette over the eyes
2. Next, apply a medium eye shadow shade from your lash line to the crease of your eye and blend well.
3. Then, use your crease brush to gently apply the darkest to your crease and blend well
4. If desired, dab a light amount of sheer shimmer shadow to your brow bone.
5. Draw a thin line with your eyeliner very close to your lashes. For a smokier look, smudge the line, or leave it untouched for a more defined effect.
6. For a finishing touch, line the inner rims of you lower eyelid.
7. Finally, add two coats of black mascara to really smoke em’ out.
For more information visit: http://makeupindia.in/