1 Eye shadow the rest of your life !!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I had to choose one eyeshadow, it'd have to be "Vex" by MAC. Love, Love, Love it!!! I've been using it for years!

UD Buck.  I love a matte shadow, and I think the slightly darker tone is a little more versatile and buildable for me than Naked.

I've been having fun googling these colors, you guys have great taste!   I'm looking for a new creme brulee/tan/beigish/medium brown go to shadow.

If it had to be for the rest of my life, I'd definitely choose something non-shimmery because when women get older, which I hope to before the rest of my life ends . . .  I probably won't want too much shimmer.  Plus, could shimmer be eventually dated?  I think something neutral and matte could be pretty timeless.  I'm hoping in the rules I can also choose one eyeliner too, otherwise I'd choose a nice medium/dark brown eyeshadow instead of the lighter colors so I could use it as powder liner and in the crease.

I've hit pan for the first time (in my life, I think!) - Foxy in my Naked 2 palette, the one on the far left, the matte cream colored shadow.  I use it with black liner and red lipstick for an old fashioned vibe with a playful cat eye.  Chopper has a sizeable dent in it too, which surprised me.

Enchanted Forest by Estee Lauder

completely emptied the pan, re-buying with the next GWP

Originally Posted by DreamWarrior /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well... I have my one eyeshadow that I fall back on whenever I dont have time to "do" my face... I just simply apply it with some mascara and that's it.  And this happens more often than not... even on the weekends.

As a matter of fact... I have it on now.
icon_wink.gif

MUFE Aqua Cream in Warm Beige

This is is my favorite out of all the MUFE Aqua Creams :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> My major must have!

Chanel Illusion d'Ombre in Emerveille. Was hard to choose between this and Too Faced In the Buff ):

LOL this thread almost gives me anxiety. You mean I have to choose?! If I most absolutely had to choose, though, UD toasted. it's the only eyeshadow I've ever loved enough to buy back ups of..

Quote: Originally Posted by Faces by Nikki /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  If I had to choose one eyeshadow, it'd have to be "Vex" by MAC. Love, Love, Love it!!! I've been using it for years!
lol i HATED that color - it's on my trade list! 

my one es would either be MAC Naked pigment or UD Sin

Latest posts

Back