$10 off Urban Decay Body Flavored Shimmers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Urban Decay Normally $25.00 on sale for $15.00

<TABLE id=prodStyles cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top> </TD><TD class=prodstylelist vAlign=top>Blackberry: lavender shimmer, ripe blackberry flavored

Price: $25.00

Sale: $15.00 </TD><TD vAlign=top> </TD><TD class=prodstylelist vAlign=top>Caramel: a yummy, beautiful beige sparkler, creamy caramel flavored

Sale: $15.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top> </TD><TD class=prodstylelist vAlign=top>Champagne: soft golden tones, tastes and smells like champagne </TD><TD vAlign=top> </TD><TD class=prodstylelist vAlign=top>Cherry Lemonade: pink shimmer, cherry lemonade flavored </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top> </TD><TD class=prodstylelist vAlign=top>Cocoa: a sinfully sweet glimmer, chocolate flavored </TD><TD vAlign=top> </TD><TD class=prodstylelist vAlign=top>Gimlet: glistening white-green sparkle, flavored with lime juice and a splash of Skyy

Sale: $15.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top> </TD><TD class=prodstylelist vAlign=top>Gingersnap : pale beige shimmer, gingersnap cookie flavor

Sale: $15.00 </TD><TD vAlign=top> </TD><TD class=prodstylelist vAlign=top>Honey: smells, tastes, and attracts like…HONEY </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top> </TD><TD class=prodstylelist vAlign=top>Marshmallow: a yummy sparkler, toasted marshmallow flavored </TD><TD vAlign=top> </TD><TD class=prodstylelist vAlign=top>Peppermint: pale pink shimmer, pepperminty flavored

Sale: $15.00 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

This post is saying:

Buy me! Buy me! Buy me! Buy me! Buy me! Buy me!

And I think that I need to listen...

Has anyone actually tried these? I gave the Champagne one as a bridal shower gift... but have yet to hear any reviews! Part of me finds flavored powders interesting, the other part of me thinks it's kinda gross, lol!

ooh, i havent seen the champagne one. the peppermint and blackberry are about to be discontinued for now (they might be brought back next year) so nap those up if you want them.

ive done reviews for most of them. the flavor isnt the best. its pretty much what you would expect.

As much as I love chocolate, the Marshmallow one smells the best and then the chocolate. To me, the honey one smells kind of sour-ish.

I just went to the Urban Decay website and they are $25.00. I guess I am a month too late for this sale or are they on sale somewhere else?
icon_cry.gif

Originally Posted by Diane Urban Decay Normally $25.00 on sale for $15.00
<TABLE id=prodStyles cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top> </TD><TD class=prodstylelist vAlign=top>Blackberry: lavender shimmer, ripe blackberry flavored

Sale: $15.00

</TD><TD vAlign=top> </TD><TD class=prodstylelist vAlign=top>Caramel: a yummy, beautiful beige sparkler, creamy caramel flavored

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top> </TD><TD class=prodstylelist vAlign=top>Champagne: soft golden tones, tastes and smells like champagne </TD><TD vAlign=top> </TD><TD class=prodstylelist vAlign=top>Cherry Lemonade: pink shimmer, cherry lemonade flavored </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top> </TD><TD class=prodstylelist vAlign=top>Cocoa: a sinfully sweet glimmer, chocolate flavored </TD><TD vAlign=top> </TD><TD class=prodstylelist vAlign=top>Gimlet: glistening white-green sparkle, flavored with lime juice and a splash of Skyy

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top> </TD><TD class=prodstylelist vAlign=top>Gingersnap : pale beige shimmer, gingersnap cookie flavor

</TD><TD vAlign=top> </TD><TD class=prodstylelist vAlign=top>Honey: smells, tastes, and attracts like…HONEY </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top> </TD><TD class=prodstylelist vAlign=top>Marshmallow: a yummy sparkler, toasted marshmallow flavored </TD><TD vAlign=top>http://www.urbandecay.com/img/style/small/1003.jpg</TD><TD class=prodstylelist vAlign=top>Peppermint: pale pink shimmer, pepperminty flavored

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Latest posts

Back