10 pair of lashes for less than $2 (PIC HEAVY)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi gals! I just received these lashes I ordered from eBay and thought I'd share with you. I paid $1.83 for 10 pairs, including shipping. Not bad, right? Well, you be the judge.

These are the most plasticky, horrible looking lashes I've ever set my eyes on. They look like the lashes that were on my babydolls when I was little. In the pic on eBay, they looked more natural but in person they're very fake looking.  I guess what can you ask for, for $2. IMO, it's not worth it, even though you get 10 pair. It's worth the investment to just spend a couple more dollars and get good lashes that you can use more than once.

I would think that these are good for that plastic baby doll Halloween look.

They look like the typical low-end lashes made in China. I've even seen them for $0.99 I think, and I definitely don't recommend buying them...

That's what I was thinking.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I would think that these are good for that plastic baby doll Halloween look.

Thanks for posting this. I've always seen these on ebay and wondered how nice they were but now I'll be saving my money. If there's one thing I learned in the beauty world is that even 2 bucks can get you nice quality makeup if you know where to look.

I follow a lot of blogs that swear by these things, but I agree they look horrifically cheap and tacky in person. I can see how they would appeal to people in some professions, but for the every day look its just too yuck.

I ended up with the same set not too long ago. :/

I think I will stick to Kiss, Red Cherry, etc.

Back