10 Uses for Vaseline (petroleum jelly)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
great tips, thanks!
smile.gif

thanks aprill! i thought i knew every use for vaseline! i learned the one about the perfume today! lol~ like most woc, i can say that vaseline was their first skincare product! lol~

Originally Posted by Orangeeyecrayon /img/forum/go_quote.gif allso if you have calluses on your feet and you apply a ton than put on socks it will help disolve thembam use #11

I slather it all over my heels and go to bed with socks so my feet are super sandal ready.

That's awesome! I never knew 'PJ' was used for so many things. I'll be trying these out for sure :) Thanks for the tip.

OOh, I've always used Vaseline to tame my eyebrows and put on my lips and around my lips at night (so they're nice and unchapped in the morning).

I also use Vaseline on my cheek bones and eyelids to give a nice glossy look.
smile.gif

I usually slather it on my feet after I get out the shower. Thanks for all the tips... the perfume one was new to me

Following are some of the lesser-known uses of petroleum jelly

1. Remove eye makeup. Coat your lids, then gently swab with a tissue.

2. Highlight cheekbones. Fake a model's bone structure by patting and blending a tiny amount across cheekbones. The shine attracts light and creates a contoured effect.

3. Gloss your lips. Add red food dye -- or tastier cherry Kool-Aid powder -- to a dab of petroleum jelly for instant lip color.

4. Get an even tan. Dry skin tends to soak up excess tanning lotion, leaving skin splotchy. Smooth on petroleum jelly before using tanning products.

5. Preserve your fragrance. Dab on pulse points, like your wrists and the sides of your neck, before spritzing on perfume. Your scent will last the entire day.

6. Buff away dry skin. Combine with brown sugar to concoct an at-home exfoliator.

7. Tame unruly eyebrows. Dot petroleum jelly on your fingertip or a clean mascara wand and sweep across brows in one direction, from inside to out.

8. Intensify eye shadow. Morph your powder shadows into creams for a more pigmented color (prime your lids with foundation and translucent powder first to avoid creasing).

All these uses and their effects are effective when pure Petroleum Jelly is used

Vedaoils Manufactures the purest form of Petroleum Jelly which is translucent and odorless which makes it perfect for use and provide an option to Buy Petroleum Jelly Online

I Hope it helpful

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back