10 Uses for Vaseline (petroleum jelly)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
1. Moisturize lips and more- it can soothe lips, take off foundation, eyeshadow, mascara, and more. It can even act as a moisturizer for your face.

2. Lengthen the life of Perfume- Dab a bit of petroleum Jelly(PJ) on your pulse points. Then spray on the perfume.

3. Remove a stuck ring- Add some PJ and it will slide right off

4. Soften Chapped hands- Apply a liberal amount of PJ to your hands just before you go to bed.

5. No more messy manicures- Dab some along the base of your nails and sides. If the polish seeps off the nail, and wipe it away.

6. Smooth wild eyebrow hairs- Rub a dab into your brows, they will calm down and behave.

7. Heal windburned skin- Apply to the chapped area. This will help relieve the pain.

8. Prevent Diaper rash- PJ sets up a protective coat on the skin so the rash can heal.

9. No more shampoo tears- Rub a fair amount into your baby's eyebrows. It acts as a shield against shampoo running down into the eyes.

10. Stop hair dye runs- Rub some across your hairline. The PJ will catch the dye.

Great tips! I had heard of all of them except the perfume one! I have to try that to see if it works!

thanks
smile.gif

I use it before I dye my hair black, and it works really well! Thanks for posting.

I also use it in between my pedicures to keep my feet soft!

Rub some on your feet and sleep before bed and sleep in socks and your feet will be so soft!!

allso if you have calluses on your feet and you apply a ton than put on socks it will help disolve them

bam use #11

Latest posts

Back