100,000 posts!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Tim! You win DAYUM! Does he get my sticker?

the hell?! he comes out of nowhere and steals our glory!!! hahahahahaha

Originally Posted by Liz the hell?! he comes out of nowhere and steals our glory!!! hahahahahaha Typical male!
tongue.gif

I couldnt resist giving everybody some congrats. Since everybody works so hard to make this site what it is. Which is noticable to me and I dont even come here that often.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Tim Which is noticable to me and I dont even come here that often.
smile.gif
Post more. Tony needs help with his harem at times. LOL

Tony wont let me talk about myself with a hoverover for the word lol and link it to my site for search engine bumpage.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Tim

Tony wont let me talk about myself with a hoverover for the word lol and link it to my site for search engine bumpage.
frown.gif

that's right, I won't (snarl)

well it had a nice link with a nice hover over for about 30 minutes. lol

Wow, how'd you know its the 100K post ? Do you have a post meter/counter on the site somewhere, or are you clairvoyant? LOL

Originally Posted by Tim This is the 100,000th post on mut. Congrats.

CONGRATS every one on MakeUpTalk for reaching 100k posts. Lets make that a million before next year
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by K*O*

Wow, how'd you know its the 100K post ? Do you have a post meter/counter on the site somewhere, or are you clairvoyant? LOL

Oh Karen, right on the home page one can watch it

Latest posts

Back