11 More Days until the New MAC collection!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
It comes out on June 2nd. I saw a pic of the collection on another sute. Link on the bottom. I uploaded it to my Photobucket account.

Eye shadows:

-Goldbit (re-release from Tanress collection)

-Leisuretime: looks like plum dressing in the pic

-Lucky Green: looks like Juxt in the pic

-Belle Azure: bright blue shade. I want to say it's kind of a mix between electric eel and freshwater.

LipGlass:

-Magnetique- a magenta color

-Sexy Sweet- a bronzey color

-Elle- it's white in the pic, might be like a pearly color though. not sure.

-Payothon- Baby pink color

Bronzing Sticks:

-Rose D'or- a pink color

-Bronzeray- a brone color

-Gold Magic- a gold color

Lipsticks:

(Can only see one l/s in the pic)

-Pink Freeze- a baby pink shade

Eye Kohl:

-Resort- A kind of magenta/purple color

-Blue yonder- a kind of iced blue shade

Pearlizer:

-Good as Gold- a goldish shade

-Hundred degrees- a pink shade

-Quiver- more of a tan shade

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...up/macnews.jpg

If you click on the pic, it enlarges it so you can see the names of the stuff

I'm not really liking this collection so far. The colors look similar to stuff I already have. I'll get the eye shadows since they'll be veluxe pearls. And I already have goldbit coming in from Ebay.

Not really liking the pink li gloss and lip stick. And the magenta lipglass is too bright for me. I like sexy sweet though.

I might get the pearlizers. Depends if they're LE or not. And maybe the bronzing sticks since I don't have any of those.

does anyone know what the perlized powders are? some sort of highlighting powder?

I´m only interested in the Payothon lipglass so far. but I´m soo looking forward to C-Squeeze and Sunshrine.

Originally Posted by Liz It comes out on June 2nd. I saw a pic of the collection on another sute. Link on the bottom. I uploaded it to my Photobucket account.

Eye shadows:

-Belle Azure: bright blue shade. I want to say it's kind of a mix between electric eel and freshwater.

LipGlass:

Bronzing Sticks:

-Rose D'or- a pink color

Lipsticks:

Eye Kohl:

Pearlizer:

Crap. Now I'm gonna have another lipglass to buy. I still need to get Prrr and now I'll have to get either Magnetique or Payothon.

Originally Posted by Liz

It comes out on June 2nd. I saw a pic of the collection on another sute. Link on the bottom. I uploaded it to my Photobucket account.

Eye shadows:

LipGlass:

Bronzing Sticks:

-Rose D'or- a pink color

Lipsticks:

Eye Kohl:

Pearlizer:

OooOOH! i can't wait!!!

not lol
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) OooOOH! i can't wait!!!

not lol
wink.gif

haha!! come on tony, reija can do your makeup!

Originally Posted by Trisha Can't say im interested in any of Belle Azure! x me too
icon_confused.gif

i want the shadows though cause they're VPs, and I like that texture. I'm not a frosty pink lip person, so I don't think I'm gonna get those colors. We'll see how the stuff looks in real life
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle does anyone know what the perlized powders are? some sort of highlighting powder?
I´m only interested in the Payothon lipglass so far. but I´m soo looking forward to C-Squeeze and Sunshrine.

i thihnk the pearlize powders would be similar to like the mineral veil for Bare minerals or something. but i could be totally wrong. lol.

has anyone seen the c-squeeze and sunshine line?

I always get excited about the new lines. You never know what the actual items will look like until you see them.

I'm excited about the collection!!! The colors look beautiful. But to be honest, even if they didn't, I'd still probably get most of the stuff for the simple fact that I am truly a MAC ho!!
icon_eek.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Liz haha!! come on tony, reija can do your makeup! Yeah!!! You can be like Tommy Lee!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
motley%20crue%20copy.jpg

ewww. not. Did you see how many cigs he was smoking during the PAM+TOMMY video?

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

Yeah!!! You can be like Tommy Lee!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
motley%20crue%20copy.jpg

Thankfully, the only thing calling my name at the moment is Goldbit e/s, and that's because I didn't get it the first time it was released. I guess I'll have to see what I think about the rest of it in person. Thanks for posting this, Liz!

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU I'm excited about the collection!!! The colors look beautiful. But to be honest, even if they didn't, I'd still probably get most of the stuff for the simple fact that I am truly a MAC ho!!
icon_eek.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
hahaha. ditto!

Originally Posted by Liz i thihnk the pearlize powders would be similar to like the mineral veil for Bare minerals or something. but i could be totally wrong. lol.
has anyone seen the c-squeeze and sunshine line?

Yea, the pearlizers are loose highlighting powders in gold, pink & bronze shimmer. They give a sheer wash of color and can be used on cheeks, eyes, body etc.
As for the other lines, I'm REALLY excited for Lady Sol (Moisturegleam - think Strobe Cream with a golden tint, beautiful for darker complexions!) and C-Squeeze (which includes two beautiful orange shadows). With Lady Sol, there will also be new tinted lip conditioners with shimmer.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine Hey Joy, when are the lip gelees coming out again? I forgot.
icon_redface.gif
June 2nd!!

joy: are there any other collections coming out after belle azur and these other ones? you know how we knew about belle azure and d'bohemia at the same time...?

Originally Posted by Liz joy: are there any other collections coming out after belle azur and these other ones? you know how we knew about belle azure and d'bohemia at the same time...? I only know as far as July:
June 2nd: Belle Azure, Lip Gelees, Sunshrine & Lady Sol

July 7th: C-Squeeze

July 15th: Tailormade (brush sets & color palettes for Nordstrom anniversary sale)

Latest posts

Back