• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

15% off China Glaze @ Cherry Culture, Exp 10/26

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome! A whole bunch of their ChG seems to be $4 and I'm guses it's 15% off of their already discounted prices... which makes it $3.40 a bottle!

It's too bad shipping kind of kills the deal... unless if you can justify to yourself getting $40 worth of ChG polishes haha.

I ordered from Cherry Culture and I ended up having to file a PayPal claim before they shipped, the prices are excellent and the stuff I ordered was good but getting them to ship was a nightmare!  I did get my items, 1 month and 4 days after I ordered.

Originally Posted by BrendaKaye2000 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I ordered from Cherry Culture and I ended up having to file a PayPal claim before they shipped, the prices are excellent and the stuff I ordered was good but getting them to ship was a nightmare!  I did get my items, 1 month and 4 days after I ordered.
Whoa! Did you call them? I have ordered from them probably 10 times without any problems.

yup, called em twice and emailed them also before I filed with paypal.  I did get my stuff...and I like all the products, I just had trouble with very slow shipping.

Latest posts

Back