15 Year Old Who Wants A Baby

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's just sad, really. She's silly and immature, I'm sure the idea of having a baby might seem quite glamorous..but in reality..whole different kettle of fish.

Originally Posted by Ohappydayes /img/forum/go_quote.gif I agree with you on both counts. Too many children today haven't been disciplined (and I don't only mean spankings) properly nor have they been taught morals and respect and our society is breaking down as a result. Too many kids don't have the love and support of their parents and are looking for "father figures" in boyfriends and "unconditional love" in babies. It's sad, but very true. Unfortunately, I see it every day.
My father loved me and talked with me about things. I didn't need a boy to tell me I was pretty or smart b/c my dad did that long before I was interested in boys, so such compliments didn't send me into orbit like it did for some girls. Sending me flowers and taking me out to dinner didn't overly impress me either, b/c my dad sent me flowers just because and took me to fancy restaurants starting when I was a little girl. He set the standard for how a man should treat me versus being absent (mentally or physically) and having me seek male attention. Too many of our girls don't have such and it saddens me.

My daddy was the BOMB!
biggrin.gif
lol

Beautiful words OHD.
I know exactly what you mean. My Daddy always encouraged me. He helped to make me the confident person I am today. My Daddy, still to this day, gives me a rose every Valentine's Day.
smile.gif

I wish every kid could grow up in a house with love and a solid base for learning the ways of life. I think that is what makes a good, moral person.

When I wasnt working, I used to watch that show, just b/c it is so ridiculous. There are always teens wanting babies, one time I saw a girl who was trying to find the father of her baby. They DNA tested 8 guys, and none matched. I mean geez, already, lol.

I can't stand Maury, all his shows are the SAME! Baby-Momma Drama, Bad Ass Kids, Overweight Kids, a couple special interests, and Guess the Gender shows.

These little girls are off the chain, if the stories are even real. I blame the parents for lack of supervision and discipline. These girls are only acting out because they are truly missing out on something in the home life...if mom's would have nipped the crap in the bud as soon as she saw a problem, her fast ass daughter wouldn't be on Maury...talking about "WHATEVER"...LMAO.

As far as spanking goes, there is a difference between getting a spanking/whooping AND a stern talking to(kids need to know why they are being spanked) and getting a major beating. I don't believe in using extreme punishment methods or closed hand fists or any abusive crap like that, but there are some kids that need a good belt to the behind...just my opinion. My brother's and I got spankings occasionally and we turned out fine....all did great in school and none of us got into any major trouble. We respected our parents, and the one time my brother got out of hand, when my mom was going to whoop him, he called the police on my mom the police officers told my mom that she was right to discipline him and that she could spank my brother right in front of them, because he deserved it.

The Maury show has to be the most ridiculous and most scripted one in the world, this show only promotes stupidity.

Some people are born with stupidity in their veins, like that girl, if she is for real.

Originally Posted by daer0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif The Maury show has to be the most ridiculous and most scripted one in the world, this show only promotes stupidity.Some people are born with stupidity in their veins, like that girl, if she is for real.

The Maury show is stupid. I dont know about the most ridiculous though. I think that has to go to jerry springer.

Some people are stupid. The others that were talking about disicpline were right. I dont necessarily think a beating is in order but you have to teach the kids right from wrong. I think all these little girls that want to have a baby so bad need to try and take care of one for awhile..

Originally Posted by rejectstar /img/forum/go_quote.gif Eww... for the sake of my faith in humanity, I truly hope that was not real
frown.gif
dito.gif

I hate watching the Maury show - but that clip is hilarious.

I'm more of an Oprah person. Anything else is pretty shit now-a-days.

I wish Rosie had her talk show back... and I miss Ricki Lake & Jenny Jones.

Only thing I love about them is like makeover shows or shocking videos.

Meh, IF this is real then more power to her. I already know the stupidity levels that human kind can reach so this doesnt surprise me. If she wants to get pregnant then fine. Maybe when she actually has the child, shell truly learn what shes dealing with, that idiot. Experience>Warnings

Back