15 Year Old Who Wants A Baby

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Gotta love Maury.

So pathetic and sad.

Made me laugh when she says: "If my baby looses a pacifier. It's OK, I got 3 more." LMAO. Who says that? Haha.

She sounds like Eric Cartman from South Park, for real.

Oh this is so riduculous. It has to be scripted. Please tell me there are not children this stupid in the world? Sleeping with random men to get pregnant? Ambitions of GGW? Thinks all a baby needs is blankets, toys and pacifiers? WTF!?
tocktock.gif

i loveeeeeee this show!

but, its always so depressing. That girl is only a year older than me.. And i can't imagine having a baby.

Lmao. My life goal is to drop out of school and be on girl's gone wild! oh my. how cute. she sounds like a kid....she IS a kid.

im 15, well 16 in like 3 days and i know its hard to have a baby, i live with my sister and her 6 month old baby and hes not the easiest person to take care of. WTH is she thinking. girls these days.

I feel bad for these girls because they think by having a baby that they will have someone to love them.

omg, i hope that was scripted lol!!!

I was 19 when i had my daughter and u can never be ready for kids with clothes etc etc, u have to have knowledge and alot of patience!!

This girl is a perfect example of someone who needs her ass whipped. I'm telling you this is one of the reasons kids have no respect or morals today. Parents aren't teaching kids what's right. Parents aren't disciplining at all anymore. Twenty years or more ago you didn't see stuff like this. Immorality is running rampant all over the world in the 21st century. I don't even want to think about what things will be like in 10 years.

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Whateva! Whateva! I do what I want! LOL! Haha. That's what I thought.

Thats so scripted, it didnt even sound natural. Its sad that there are kids out there who are stupid enough to be like, "yeah, shes right. I can do this"

Whipping isn't the answer, believe me. Click!

Originally Posted by katnahat /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This girl is a perfect example of someone who needs her ass whipped. I'm telling you this is one of the reasons kids have no respect or morals today. Parents aren't teaching kids what's right. Parents aren't disciplining at all anymore. Twenty years or more ago you didn't see stuff like this. Immorality is running rampant all over the world in the 21st century. I don't even want to think about what things will be like in 10 years.

I had to revive that thread
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) /img/forum/go_quote.gif Whipping isn't the answer, believe me. Click!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) /img/forum/go_quote.gif Whipping isn't the answer, believe me. Click! I was spanked a few times as a kid. That's all it took. I knew I better do right after that. I think it kept me on the right path. I turned out ok.

I guess we will agree to disagree on this.
smile.gif

I love watching maury just to see how stupid people can be, but I really hope that episodes like that one are scripted because it's really sad to think that a young girl could be that ridiculously stupid. Crazy kids!

Its sad that girls that young are getting pregnant and having sex with random guys. STD central right there.

Back