16 Hour Foundation - Pore Clogging? :(

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i am planning to get the L'oreal Infalliable 16 hour foundation. but i am not so sure will it clog my pores? (i have oily skin)

has anyone tried it yet?

Originally Posted by sugersoul i am planning to get the L'oreal Infalliable 16 hour foundation. but i am not so sure will it clog my pores? (i have oily skin)

has anyone tried it yet?

Haven't tried it, but answer your question- it depends of ingredients it contains. Do you have a list of its ingredients? If it doesn't contain something bad
biggrin.gif
everything should be ok, if you remove your MU precisely, don't sleep with and stuff
wink.gif
Here is the list with comedogenic ing., check this out
smile.gif

http://www.zerozits.com/Articles/article6.htm

and Paula Begoun's ing. dict, also very helpful
smile.gif

http://www.cosmeticscop.com/learn/di....asp?TYPE=MAIN

A few weeks back I became addicted to the Revlon ColorStay Foundation. It is a longwearing foundation and I loved that it really stayed on. At first it seemed perfect but after continuous use I noticed my pores were really clogged. Most longwearing foundations are hard to remove. You have to use a makeup dissolving remover. I have switched to Prescriptives Flawless Skin, it stays on but doesn't clog my pores.

I haven't tried it yet but i do use a longwearing foundation (Estee Lauder Double Wear) and i find their take it away make up remover fabulous for removing it every night. BeneBaby, you should check it out too!

If you're nervous about comedogenic ingredients you may want to try Almay Amazing Lasting foundation instead. I recently bought and am liking it pretty well. But I'm a foundation idiot so I'll end up trying the L'Oreal someday too
biggrin.gif

Infallible is disgusting! I hate it! I have super oily skin and it made me even more oily. Did not stay on. Prescriptives Flawless Skin is so much better than anything. I can't use Colorstay anymore because it did break me out.

I've tried it as well and it doesn't stay on long at all. I also have super oily skin and it seems to make it worse. The Revlon ColorStay Foundation holds true to it's claim. It stays on until I take it off. After I cleanse my face I go over it with Clean-n-Clear Astringent and don't have nearly as much problems with clogged pores and acne.

Hope this helps!!
smile.gif

Back