1st MAC e/s that I dont care for...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Its weird, but I have had Gladabout since the day it came out. (I dont remember which collection it was in). No matter what, I could never get along w/that eyeshadow. It was a pretty enough color, but for some reason it made me feel tired or bored just looking at it. I kept trying it, but today I decided that its just time to break ties w/this shadow so I put it up for swap. Its so odd.... I really liked the color, but there was no way that I could wear it. I guess Tony & Tina's concepts weren't all that far fetched.... color does influence my bahaviour (to an extent).
confused.gif

That is too bad. What is the texture of it? I just looked it up in the Picture Gallery and it seems to me like it is sort of like a brick colored shadow.

sure!! I put it up for swap somewhere else, but I'm def interested in swapping here too. I'll go check out your list and PM if I see something.
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by MacForMe Wanna get rid of it? I have a ton of stuff! I can swap ya for it!

Latest posts

Back