1st Scary Movie

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What was everyone's 1st scary movie? How old were you?

Mine was Steven King's IT and i was 7

i think mine was night of the living dead or something like that

OMG mine is so sad, my Dad took me to see "The Fly", he thought it was going to be the comedy where the man gets the fly head and the fly gets the mans head, but it sure wasn't. I had nightmares for months after, it was aweful lol. To this day I still hate scary movies, I get the worst nightmares. I almost had a heart attack watching The Grudge.

Originally Posted by horse_luver What was everyone's 1st scary movie? How old were you?
Mine was Steven King's IT and i was 7

My mother introduced us to The Birds, a Hitchcock classic. We used to have sleepover parties and would watch Halloween, Sleepaway Camp, April Fools day and Friday the 13th. Scariest movies ever would be The Shining and The Exorcist. I also read both of those books-my mom forbid me to read either but being the avid reader I snuck them and ended up having to hide both of them.

i think i was 6, but i don't even remember what it was
icon_confused.gif
...about a killer clown or something. i do love scary movies.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Liz i think mine was night of the living dead or something like that ditto... night of the living dead, in a super dark theater, when i was definitely too young to be there... was sooooooooooooooooooooooo scared... the next scariest for me (that i can remember) was predator... everytime i closed my eyes or turned the lights out i saw predator blood...

Omg was it Killer Clown from Outer Space?? I love that movie, it's so freaking weird but in a good way. If I saw that when I was little I'd be like Pee Wee Herman, terrified of clowns lol.

My BF saw The Exorcist when he was little and he is 37 and terrified of those kinds of movies, he gets really uncomfortable every time he see's the previews for the new Emily Rose movie. That Constantine movie was pretty good --tangent=)

Originally Posted by bebexkhmergrl i think i was 6, but i don't even remember what it was
icon_confused.gif
...about a killer clown or something. i do love scary movies.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back