20~Looks Arabic Magazine(pic heavy)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by giggles1972 /img/forum/go_quote.gif awesome....do we have any magazines like that??? sorry..I don't know..but maybe there is..hope someone knows could help you =)

Originally Posted by UmmS /img/forum/go_quote.gif wowww mashkoura
allah ya3teech el 3afiya

Allah ya3afeech ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

great make-up

is there any specific websites with this make-up on it

is there a specific website that has these photos on them? or arabic make up pics?

or is there anywhere you can give me that i can learn these technics?

Originally Posted by giggles1972 /img/forum/go_quote.gif awesome....do we have any magazines like that??? yeah is there anywhere that has this type of make up in it?

Originally Posted by tink09 /img/forum/go_quote.gif great make-up
is there any specific websites with this make-up on it

is there a specific website that has these photos on them? or arabic make up pics?

or is there anywhere you can give me that i can learn these technics?

yeah is there anywhere that has this type of make up in it?

I've mentioned the source at the first post =)

Quote:
source: laha magazine PS: sorry the magazine's website in Arabic

umm I don't know if you saw them..but there are some other posts here you can look at..if you are interested I'll post the links ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'd like to know how to achieve the look for #1.

I don't buy those expensive make ups so I don't know what would be the equivelants in the drug store brands but the application- especially for the under eye area- is what I'm curious about.

WOW!!! They're all such beautiful looks!!! So much inspiration to draw from! Thanks for this post. I really enjoyed it.
smile.gif

Back