2007-2008 NFL Football - Trash Talking Thread!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
ARE YOU READY FORE SOME FOOTBALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL???

Yeah!!! Let's hear it girls??? Who's going to the big game and why??? Get out your cheerleader uniforms!! (I wish) Wait.... Da Steelers don't have cheerleaders.... sigh....

I'll start........ GO Steelers... Like the Colts or the Cowboys have a chance!!! lol

Karren

10784072.jpg

oh hell ya!!!! I have two faves this year. St Louis Rams and San Diego Chargers!

We had one of these for Hockey, but of course the Ducks took the Canadians, so it was semi quiet
wink.gif
lol

Colts looked STRONG last night, BTW

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) /img/forum/go_quote.gif oh hell ya!!!! I have two faves this year. St Louis Rams and San Diego Chargers!
We had one of these for Hockey, but of course the Ducks took the Canadians, so it was semi quiet
wink.gif
lol

T... I have two words for you... And they're not words which would associate you with football
SHOCKED.gif

I have and always will be... no matter how bad they can get... be a 49ers fan.

I have never been a 49'ers fan until very recently. Their team is a lot of fun now. I'm a Bear fan, but its a fandom born from disgust.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) /img/forum/go_quote.gif oh hell ya!!!! I have two faves this year. St Louis Rams and San Diego Chargers!
wink.gif
lol

I really couldn't tell if the Colts looked that great but New Orleans didn't even show up for the game....

I'm a college football girl. Never got into the pros. GO GATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the Cowboys win the Superbowl, I will do a photoshoot just for you in a Cowboy cheerleaders uniform. It's not gonna happen. Go Bears!!

Originally Posted by Ohappydayes /img/forum/go_quote.gif OH! I KNOW who you had in mind when you started this thread Karren!!! And I've got ONE thing to say to you:

How 'bout them Cowboys?!

11.gif
11.gif

Originally Posted by JennyMcL /img/forum/go_quote.gif If the Cowboys win the Superbowl, I will do a photoshoot just for you in a Cowboy cheerleaders uniform. It's not gonna happen. Go Bears!!

HOW ABOUT THEM COWBOYSSS!!!!
cowboy.gif
cowboy.gif

Originally Posted by Ohappydayes /img/forum/go_quote.gif OH! I KNOW who you had in mind when you started this thread Karren!!! And I've got ONE thing to say to you:

How 'bout them Cowboys?!
11.gif
11.gif

HAHAHAHA!!! I laugh at your silly Cowboys!!! Real football teams only have emblems on ONE side of their helmets!!!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by JennyMcL /img/forum/go_quote.gif If the Cowboys win the Superbowl, I will do a photoshoot just for you in a Cowboy cheerleaders uniform. It's not gonna happen. Go Bears!! Now wait!!! I'd dress up in Cowboy's Cheerleader uniform if the sun came up tommorow morning!!! And so would you!! lol

Originally Posted by Ohappydayes /img/forum/go_quote.gif TAG! Now you're a Cowboy fan!
rofl.gif
biggrin.gif
Not fair!!! According to the rules you can't tag someone who lives in another country, or north of you. Just like Ice hockey shouldn't be allowed where Ice doesn't form naturally...
biggrin.gif

Did I mention i have a real honest to goodness Cheese Head Hat!!! And I'm not afraid to wear it!!! My wife is from WI.....

And Kee will just have to wait for next months "Karren's NHL Cross-Checking Hockey Mania Thread!! (or was that Cross-Dressing, always get those two confused....)

biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by JennyMcL /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If the Cowboys win the Superbowl, I will do a photoshoot just for you in a Cowboy cheerleaders uniform. It's not gonna happen. Go Bears!!

LOL way longshot!

Odd fact about me:

I've never watched a football game in my life, but I football movies are my fave!

w00t to the Colts, another year of winning on the way!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont fight it, you know champs when you see them

Actually recruiting Canadians is a good idea. The Cowboys would be better off if like the Canadian Football League they punted on 3rd down too
smile.gif
. By the way, I do like NC football.

Now who's changing the rules.... I was going to tag

pht_2007squad.jpg

To be Steelers Fans...

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) /img/forum/go_quote.gif odd fact about me:
I was the High School Quarterback
wink.gif

LOL and I was an All-County Offensive Tackle in High School
biggrin.gif
Go figure
smile.gif