2007 VMA Fashion Thread....Hot or Soo Not?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rihanna- Could she have been any hotter? Probably not. LOVE the dress on her, her hair made wanna cut mine for like 30 seconds and her face was flawless. I just adore her....HOT

3641-14764030_st.jpg

Beyonce- Well the color was perfect for her but the dress...meh. I kept staring at the top, waiting for the moment her nips would pop out! I liked the top of the dress, but the voluminous skirt made her look larger than she is.

3641-redcarpet-beyonce-14765997-st.jpg

Ashlee Simpson- MEOW! Loved the BCBG dress and smokey eyes. She has been looking hotter and hotter!!

3641-redcarpet-ashley-simpson-14765211_st.jpg

Lil Mama- Was a BIG mess. She looked like she was in a Halloween costume. WTF was she thinking????

redcarpet-lil-mama-14763712-st.jpg

Hayden Panettiere- She looks adorable. She has been pretty much right on as far as fashion. The color is stunning on her and she picks cuts that really flatter her best features. HOT!

redcarpet-hayden-panettierre214764764-st.jpg

Rosario Dawson- She looked great in Basic Black. The dress was flattering and simple. She has such a lovely face and it really shined in this minimalist look. HOT

redcarpet-rosario-dawson-14768520-jt-sh.jpg

Kat Von D- Kat is always adorable...but....she wears the dame clothes all the time. I would have loved to see her in a cute pinup dress or rocker jeans and a hot top. I think this is the same vest and pants as always...

14763762-sh.jpg

Alicia Keyes- I thought the dress was very sexy and fit her well. The shoes...I hated. I like that she did a "makeup" look instead of her signature bronze or smokey eyes. The lips are HOT. Overall...she looked great....except for the ugly shoes.

redcarpet-alicia-keys-14764409-sh.jpg

Mary J Blige- She can do no wrong for me. I think she looks gorgeous. I like the "statement" earrings with her blonde bob. I would have picked a different color dress, but the cut shows off her amazing shoulders and arms.

redcarpet-mary-j-blige-14766965-sh.jpg

Megan Fox- When I saw her I thought....she IS hot. Gorgeous face and body. HATE the cheesy tattoo...but oh well. The color and cut of this dress was perfect. I LOVED her makeup.

redcarpet-megan-fox-14766955-sh.jpg

Jennifer Garner- She always looks classy and appropriate. Cute dress, shoes and makeup.

redcarpet-jennifer-garner-14765401-st.jpg

I know there are more pics so feel free to add!!

Here's Paris....I know some people were confused by the style of this dress. It's Dolce and Gabbana, one of their signature styles. I LOVE IT!!! Paris' hair though....a little old don't ya think??

parisvmas3.preview.jpg

I think Hayden is totally hot! lol. Rihanna, too

I think Ashlee should have chosen a different color for her smoky eye, though. She looks sick.

Beyonce...idk what she was thinking. Megan Fox always looks the same, hot, but the same. Tight dress, sleek hair..blah. Rihanna looked adorable, as did Hayden.

I love Rosarios's look; black dress and neutral makeup. And I envy her glowing skin!!! Hayden looks really lovely too.

Lil Mama looks fcking stupid with her outfit.

She was probably high when she decided to create that outfit.

paris' dress is an old dolce & gabanna one

i have it lol(from like 3 yrs ago)

and i think benebaby resembles megan fox alot...or at least with the jet black hair
unsure.gif

Originally Posted by XkrissyX /img/forum/go_quote.gif Lil Mama looks fcking stupid with her outfit.
She was probably high when she decided to create that outfit.

Hahaha.
Lil Mama look like Lil Bow Wow.

The only ones I really like are Alicia Keys and Mary J. Blige. And I'm probably the only one who likes Paris' hair. The dress would be great too if she had the figure for it.

It wasn't a great night for fashion. It wasn't a great night for anything, really.

Most of the ladies looked great! There are so many gorgeous makeup techniques that I wanna copy now!

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Beyonce- Well the color was perfect for her but the dress...meh. I kept staring at the top, waiting for the moment her nips would pop out! I liked the top of the dress, but the voluminous skirt made her look larger than she is. Yes, I kept thinking, wow, 50 cent and Kanye will be VERY lucky men if she were to have a little oopsy flash there, but she looked great and yes.
Rihanna stole the spot light from everyone, she WAS the VMA show. Her and Chris Brown.

Latest posts

Back