21 clues a woman should call it a night

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
1. I have absolutely no idea where my purse is.

2. I believe that dancing with my arms overhead and wiggling my butt while Yelling WOO-HOO is truly the sexiest dance move around.

3. I've suddenly decided I want to kick someone's ass and honestly believe I could do it too.

4. In my last trip to "pee" I realize I now look more like Tammy Faye Baker than the goddess I was just four hours ago.

5. I drop my 3:00 a.m. burrito on the floor (which I’m eating even though I'm not the least bit hungry), pick it up and carry on eating it.

6. I start crying and telling everyone I see that I love them sooooo much.

7. There are less than three hours before I'm due to start work.

8. I've found a deeper/spiritual side to the geek sitting next to me.

9. The man I'm flirting with used to be my 5th grade teacher.

10. The urge to take off articles of clothing, stand on a table and sing or dance becomes strangely overwhelming.

11. My eyes just don't seem to want to stay open on their own so I keep them half closed and think it looks exotically sexy.

12. I've suddenly taken up smoking and become really good at it.

13. I yell at the bartender, who (I think) cheated me by giving me just lemonade, but that's just because I can no longer taste the gin.

14. I think I'm in bed, but my pillow feels strangely like the kitchen floor.

15. I start every conversation with a booming, "DON'T take this the WRONG WAY but..."

16. I fail to notice that the toilet lid's down when I sit on it.

17. My hugs begin to resemble wrestling take-down moves.

18. I'm tired so I just sit on the floor (wherever I happen to be standing) and take a quick nap.

19. I begin leaving the buttons open on my button! Fly pants to cut down on the time I'm in the bathroom away from my drink.

20. I take my shoes off because I believe it's their fault that I'm having problems walking straight.

21. I start believing that everyone in the room wants to see my boobs.

hilarious! This one

Originally Posted by Marisol

is definitely me. I also go on and on apologizing for every bad thing I've ever done in my life.

Originally Posted by spazbaby hilarious! This one

is definitely me. I also go on and on apologizing for every bad thing I've ever done in my life.

oh my goodness thats my best freind,there was a party me and hubby went to and just when we got out of the car we heard ,i really love you guys,we knew my friend was there,lolol

This was so funny Marisol!!!!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol
2. I believe that dancing with my arms overhead and wiggling my butt while Yelling WOO-HOO is truly the sexiest dance move around.

3. I've suddenly decided I want to kick someone's ass and honestly believe I could do it too.

4. In my last trip to "pee" I realize I now look more like Tammy Faye Baker than the goddess I was just four hours ago.

11. My eyes just don't seem to want to stay open on their own so I keep them half closed and think it looks exotically sexy.

12. I've suddenly taken up smoking and become really good at it.

13. I yell at the bartender, who (I think) cheated me by giving me just lemonade, but that's just because I can no longer taste the gin.

17. My hugs begin to resemble wrestling take-down moves.

20. I take my shoes off because I believe it's their fault that I'm having problems walking straight.

i totally had those moments before!

Originally Posted by spazbaby hilarious! This one

oh yeah I´m guilty of doing that too. I tend to get pretty sentimental when I´m drunk. and I hug everybody I meet
icon_redface.gif

LOL same here! I loved this one 2. I believe that dancing with my arms overhead and wiggling my butt while Yelling WOO-HOO is truly the sexiest dance move around.

and this 17. My hugs begin to resemble wrestling take-down moves

and finally 10. The urge to take off articles of clothing, stand on a table and sing or dance becomes strangely overwhelming.

So me so long ago!

Latest posts

Back