Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hmm, this is a nice new monitor I just got. 24 inch LCD flat panel. MUT looks WIDE on it
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) hmm, this is a nice new monitor I just got. 24 inch LCD flat panel. MUT looks WIDE on it
wink.gif
OMG!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
A friend of mine has a Dell that size... it's like a TV!!!!
icon_eek.gif

nice, tony!

my uncle has one like that and then another one the same size next to it and he moves the mouse through both of them, so double that and it's 48" long!

woo hoo!

Originally Posted by Jennifer

nice, tony!
my uncle has one like that and then another one the same size next to it and he moves the mouse through both of them, so double that and it's 48" long!

Originally Posted by Jennifer nice, tony!

I've seen a set up like that - it's crazy!!
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) hmm, this is a nice new monitor I just got. 24 inch LCD flat panel. MUT looks WIDE on it
wink.gif
And here I was thinking you were referring to the TV program. LOL! Enjoy your new toy!
wink.gif

LOL Reija got 20" LCD flat panel that I retired...
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha

And here I was thinking you were referring to the TV program. LOL! Enjoy your new toy!
wink.gif

That's great!
smile.gif
Have fun with it!!!!!

wink.gif

hehe. my bf has the samsung 24" monitor too! he then got me the samsung 21.3" montitor. It's awesome! I have a whole bunch of windows open.

Latest posts

Back