298 Posts!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok girls, We are on our way to a record today (hopefully).

Our current ONE day posting count record is 298 posts in ONE day. This happend on the 20th of January

Today we are at 273 posts currently. We need like 26 more to BEAT our current record for one day. KEEP POSTING. We have two hours left, I think the server is on MIDWESTERN time

I've got insomnia so I'll do my best
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin)

Ok girls, We are on our way to a record today (hopefully).
Our current ONE day posting count record is 298 posts in ONE day. This happend on the 20th of January

Today we are at 273 posts currently. We need like 26 more to BEAT our current record for one day. KEEP POSTING. We have two hours left, I think the server is on MIDWESTERN time

Oh we just checked again and the posts don't update until later tonight, so that number he put 273 was for YESTERDAY..oops Tony! lol
Anyhow, I think we are probabaly over that amount anyhow, so no worries girls. Don't kill yourselves lol Thanks again!
wink.gif

Webmasta Extraordinaire!!! lol

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Oh we just checked again and the posts don't update until later tonight, so that number he put 273 was for YESTERDAY..oops Tony! lol
Anyhow, I think we are probabaly over that amount anyhow, so no worries girls. Don't kill yourselves lol Thanks again!
wink.gif

OK you can all BITE Me LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif
wink.gif

Anyhow we have finished the day at 327!!!

Thank you very much everyone, 327 posts in one day ain't too shabby. That's over 10,000/month

Perfect!!

Originally Posted by keaLoha

That's hysterical J!

Oh cool! I thought ye were saying ye mixed up calculations and weren't gonna beat it! Cool..io
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Laura

Um, what's the link about T? It brought me right back to this page

LOL just showing what I wrote regrding how many we had
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back