2nd Haul This Week

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well, I am sure you have all seen the Tony and Tina Haul I did this week earlier on line from Sephora. Today my husband took me to Concord Mills Mall in North Carolina and I'll be, they had a CCO. I had an anxiety attack when I walked in that store because I did not even know where to start! I finally narrowed it down and bought 4 MAC pigments. They are:

Opal Pink

Melon

Tan

Fuschia

I would have bought more but they said they just started carrying them this week so there selection was still slim at this point. They did not have a whole lot to choose from in the MAC or Stila but I knew I didn't want to get any MAC foundations because I have heard so many bad reviews.

So now I need to start that thread that says I cant buy anything for 30 days and use up all my stuff. I need to not do another haul for at least 30 days.

Originally Posted by LuckyMe So now I need to start that thread that says I cant buy anything for 30 days and use up all my stuff. I need to not do another haul for at least 30 days.

Ha ha, yeah me too! But I don't count my hauls as official until they arrive and I send back anything I don't like.
Fabulous pigments you picked up! Post pics when you can!

I really need to find the time to start to FOTD so I can show some of this stuff. I feel embarrassed about putting pictures of myself on here though.

you shouldnt feel embaressed,you are so lovely and that will show thru your pics
wink.gif
smile.gif

Awesome haul!!! Enjoy!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by LuckyMe Well, I am sure you have all seen the Tony and Tina Haul I did this week earlier on line from Sephora. Today my husband took me to Concord Mills Mall in North Carolina and I'll be, they had a CCO. I had an anxiety attack when I walked in that store because I did not even know where to start! I finally narrowed it down and bought 4 MAC pigments. They are:
Opal Pink

Melon

Tan

Fuschia

I would have bought more but they said they just started carrying them this week so there selection was still slim at this point. They did not have a whole lot to choose from in the MAC or Stila but I knew I didn't want to get any MAC foundations because I have heard so many bad reviews.

So now I need to start that thread that says I cant buy anything for 30 days and use up all my stuff. I need to not do another haul for at least 30 days.

Originally Posted by LuckyMe Well, I am sure you have all seen the Tony and Tina Haul I did this week earlier on line from Sephora. Today my husband took me to Concord Mills Mall in North Carolina and I'll be, they had a CCO. I had an anxiety attack when I walked in that store because I did not even know where to start! I finally narrowed it down and bought 4 MAC pigments. They are:
Opal Pink

Melon

Tan

Fuschia

Beautiful Colors!
smile.gif

Nice haul!!
smile.gif
I have all those pigments and love them! Plus I need to go to the CCO at Concord Mills... if only I could find someone to make the drive with me...

Originally Posted by Trisha We have one in Bicester Bhav, apparently its quite good! x I didn't know that! Will have to go there on day!!

Originally Posted by Trisha They are just like our staff shops from what ive heard. so you can get some great bargains! x Yay!!!There's one in Canary Wharf but you need to work there to be able to buy anything - which is a bit of a bummer!! I used to get loads of stuff all the time when i was working there.

Latest posts

Back