3,359 posts later

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was trying to fix something with my profile and realized that I have been a member of MUT for exactly 6 months today. Can you believe it? I just want to thank all you wonderful ladies & Tony for making this such an awesome place to be a part of.

36_10_1.gif
23_30_104.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol I was trying to fix something with my profile and realized that I have been a member of MUT for exactly 6 months today. Can you believe it? I just want to thank all you wonderful ladies & Tony for making this such an awesome place to be a part of.
36_10_1.gif
23_30_104.gif

Happy Anniversary!!
smile.gif
Those posts rack up quick on here, don't they!?! lol Seems like you've been here forever though doesn't it?? Anyhooo... glad that we have you!! :icon_love

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Happy Anniversary!!
smile.gif
Those posts rack up quick on here, don't they!?! lol Seems like you've been here forever though doesn't it?? Anyhooo... glad that we have you!! :icon_love Girl I am trying to catch up to you!
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer happy anniversary! we love reading ALL of your posts
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Thanks Jennifer.
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol

I was trying to fix something with my profile and realized that I have been a member of MUT for exactly 6 months today. Can you believe it? I just want to thank all you wonderful ladies & Tony for making this such an awesome place to be a part of.
36_10_1.gif
23_30_104.gif

Hey Marisol! Thanks for the nice compliments, it sure feels good when there is such appreciation. We are happy to have you as a valuble user!

Originally Posted by Marisol Girl I am trying to catch up to you!
tongue.gif
Yo go girl!! LOL
wink.gif
I've been slowing down lately b/c I can't really come on until later at night, and then it's like midnight & I have to sleep or I'll be a zombie... but I'll get back in my swing sooner or later
wink.gif

Methinks you are my new role model...
icon_cheesygrin.gif
CONGRATS!!!

Originally Posted by Marisol I was trying to fix something with my profile and realized that I have been a member of MUT for exactly 6 months today. Can you believe it? I just want to thank all you wonderful ladies & Tony for making this such an awesome place to be a part of.

36_10_1.gif
23_30_104.gif

happy anniversary marisol. keep the great advice coming. we look forward to it!

36_10_1.gif
23_30_104.gif

claps.gif
Happy Anni !!! That's a lot of posting for a six month stretch....
claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif

36_10_1.gif
23_30_104.gif

Latest posts

Back