• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

40% off Revlon, Almay, NYX and Physician's Formula on Ulta

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my products today too! I"ll let you guys know how I feel about the matte lipstick. I swatched the eyeliners on my hand and took a shower...they were still there afterwards!

I got a NYX cream blush and a few lip liners and so far I'm impressed, esp. with the blush. I did a review on my blog of them with some pictures. 

how big is the nyx soft matte lip cream? I got it and it looks smaller than the picture

a bit more than 4 inches from base to cap :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

2 inches for the cream container :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by steph28 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

how big is the nyx soft matte lip cream? I got it and it looks smaller than the picture

Thank you!! 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by iPretty949 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

a bit more than 4 inches from base to cap :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

2 inches for the cream container :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back