• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

40% off Revlon, Almay, NYX and Physician's Formula on Ulta

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
They have some really great deals going on! I'm tempted to stock up on a bunch of mascara's and eyeliners I've been wanting to try, and now they're so cheap...I can't decide!

I was about to post this too! =D I picked up a lot of goodies. It's so well worth it!

Don't forget the FREE 2 piece cosmetic bag with 10 deluxe samples with a $60 purchase:

(http://www.ulta.com/ulta/landing/landingProducts.jsp?pageName=samplebagwk1012)

Here are some coupon codes that you can use:

--$3.50 off $10 or more = 13314

--$10 off $60 or more = 89776

--$15 off $75 = AFP312

My sister and I got a lot of stuff from nyx like their jumbo pencils, soft matte lip creams, xtreme lip creams, slim sparkle eye pencils/retractable eyeliner/slide on eye pencil, and some powder/stick blush. We also added the free 2 piece cosmetic bag with the 10 deluxe samples.

If you get anything, come back and tell me! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thank you for the information! I've been wanting to try some more Physician's Formula products, so I will take a look at what's on sale! I like the other brands too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

Tell me the goodies that you're going to get! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by TeresaDouglas /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thank you for the information! I've been wanting to try some more Physician's Formula products, so I will take a look at what's on sale! I like the other brands too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

I just got an e-mail for a 20% off coupon! So I decided to get some things :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I got a bunch of things but out of these brands I only got 2 NYX retractable eyeliners (in teal and blue) and one of their Matte Lipstick's in Indie Flick.

Definitely! I was tempted for the entire last week to make a HUGE makeup haul from all these brands...but then after looking at everything I have to try out that i've gotten recently I decided just to get eyeliners (since that's what I go through the most!). I'm glad I waited for a week so I could use the 20% off coupon...I didn't really see anything I was interested in in the gift bag anyway! Thought that was a really good deal too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I ordered nail polish from them...does this mean my order will take a little longer to ship? I've never ordered from the before so I don't know how long it takes them to ship and i'm antsy now :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

the deal was so tempting.. I ended up buying NYX products :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
I wish the shipping is cheaper though.. 

i don't think that nail polish will make the shipping any slower to be honest... but im not 100% positive on it.. haha 

i bought mostly nyx products too b/c i can't get them anywhere else (besides ONLINE)

so glad to get it yesterday, because those brands are not on sale anymore.. 

I got two soft matte lip creams and eye shadows :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> not that much, but its good enough for me. Do you know how long is the shipping? 

Originally Posted by viccckyhoang /img/forum/go_quote.gif

what kind of nyx products did you get? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I think it depends on where you are, it took them 5 days to even get me my shipping/tracking information!

my order is coming tomorrow.. so not that long :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i ordered a couple of soft matte lip creams too and other stuff.. hehe

Originally Posted by steph28 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got two soft matte lip creams and eye shadows :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> not that much, but its good enough for me. Do you know how long is the shipping? 

I am on east coast. I got the e-mail confirmation and it said that my box should be here on Friday
smile.gif

Thank you all for answering my questions!

just received my products... i love all of them except for the xtreme lip creams! those smell like burnt plastic. yuccck. im gonna return them -__-

I bought 4 Xtreme Lip Creams without ever trying them a couple months ago, and I hate every single thing about them.

Originally Posted by viccckyhoang /img/forum/go_quote.gif

just received my products... i love all of them except for the xtreme lip creams! those smell like burnt plastic. yuccck. im gonna return them -__-

Latest posts

Back