5 days to lose some...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
K girls, need some help. My sister has her debs ball (PROM in USA) on Friday & all my relatives, parents friends etc are coming to our house before she goes. Today is sunday & i've 5 days to loose as much weight as possible for the pics! Im not on a crash diet but i don't wanna look BIG on Friday if ye know what i mean. Here's what i'm planning on doing. Drink GALLONS of water! Muesli with low fat milk for brekkie every day 3 pieces of fruit a day (banana, apple & pear) Walk for 10 minutes every morning. Low fat dinners, lunches & NO snacks. So, any more tips. As i said i don't wanna lost 5 stone by friday (exaggeration!!!) but i do wanna look well in front of all the relatives and in the pics.

Even doing all that if you've only got 5 days, there is no way to lose more than one or maybe 2 pounds. Unless you use some of that Hollywood Diet drink stuff I keep seeing everywhere that supposedly makes you lose 10 pounds in 2 days. But I doubt that and honestly it's not safe to try to lose a lot of weight in a small amount of time.

Hello!!!

I stopped smoking the 15th of January of 2004, and since this day I have 8kg more! I'm sad because I eat only fruit and vegetables, fish and a little bit of meat, I drink a lot of water, I don't like soda, I eat only for lunch and diner, never beetwen... but I stiil stay at 63kg instead of 55kg! My doctor said me that I have to wait one year before hope to loose kg naturally, but i'm a little bit depressed... I try not loosing my smile an hope it will be better soon, I'm not big so it's ok.

I have to read topics about hair cares, because I have one meter long of hair, but it's quite beautiful, it's ok!lol

Have a nice day and see you soon.

Are you eating the right foods Marie-Line & exercising enough?? I know that drinking about 8 glasses of water a day does help weight loss & so does drinking green tea so maybe you should try that! I'm sure you look beautiful the way you are anyway
smile.gif

Originally Posted by MysticWolf Even doing all that if you've only got 5 days, there is no way to lose more than one or maybe 2 pounds. Unless you use some of that Hollywood Diet drink stuff I keep seeing everywhere that supposedly makes you lose 10 pounds in 2 days. But I doubt that and honestly it's not safe to try to lose a lot of weight in a small amount of time. Things like this will work for losing numbers, but no actual fat. They basically work by dehydrating you. When you loose lots of water, you will appear to lose weight because your your fat cells are filled with water, but as soon as you go back to eating and drinking normal foods, the weight will come right back again because you haven't lose any fat.

Definitely true Bonbon! And welcome to MakeupTalk - (Haven't given you a proper welcome yet!)

Latest posts

Back