5 reason Computer Must be a Female

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
5.No one but their creator understands their internal logic.

4.Even your smallest mistakes are immediately committed to memory for future reference.

3.The native language used to communicate with the other computers is incomprehensible to everyone else.

2.The message, "Bad command or filename", is about as informative as "if you don t know why I m mad at you, then I m certainly not going to tell you".

1.As soon as you make a commitment to one, you find yourself spending half your paycheck on accessories for it.
icon_rolleyes.gif
<!-- Signature -->

Originally Posted by girl_geek lol, I read this once a long time ago, and I still think it's funny
wink.gif
I never read this b4, i found it in a it jokes forum....it hillarious
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hey I found the other half of this joke:

A marketing director for a prominent computer manufacturer was devising a new advertising campaign for his company. While researching consumer response to his product, he asked "Naval ships are commonly referred to as 'she' or 'her'. What gender would you assign to your computer? Give four reasons to support your answer..."

A large group of women reported that the computers should be referred to in the masculine gender because:

1. In order to get their attention, you have to turn them on.

2. They have a lot of data, but are still clueless.

3. They are supposed to help you solve problems, but half the time they are the problem.

4. As soon as you commit to one, you realize that, if you had waited a little longer you could have had a better model.

The men, on the other hand, concluded that computers should be referred to in the feminine gender because:

1. No one but the Creator understands their internal logic.

2. The native language they use to communicate with other computers is incomprehensible to everyone else.

3. Even your smallest mistakes are stored in long-term memory for later retrieval.

4. As soon as you make a commitment to one, you find yourself spending half your paycheck on accessories for it.

Latest posts

Back