• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

50% off Friends and Family Sale!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh so dangerous!  I really thought about the Box Rocks but I'm trying  to be good and I'm already planning on doing some shopping this weekend. I was just thinking on my way out the door this morning that I needed a new bag to carry my stuff for work. Lorac lipgloss for me. Cute owl keychain for a friend. Everyone wins......but I'm still tempted..

Thank you! I've been hemming and hawing over the Stila In the Light palette, so I couldn't pass up this deal!

Thank you for a fabulous deal!! I got the Laguna Pallete and a Tokyo Milk Perfume I've been eyeing, along with some other fun things. 

I didn't get a confirmation email for my order, but it's pending on my credit card. I assume it went through?

Hmm I'm not sure why you didn't get an email, did you checkout as a guest or did you register? Maybe it went into your spam folder? Try logging into your account to make sure the order went through.

Definitely not in my spam folder, and i registered but that's showing no order history either. I registered 8 hrs or so before i actually ordered, it's possible i didn't sign back in? At any rate, the charge is for the right amount. I emailed them and asked them to resend a confirmation email just in case.

I'm thinking about going back for round two 
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Eee! My stuff should be there on Wednesday!

Despite the shipping confirmations not even giving me an estimate as of yesterday, I got both my orders today!!! (plus a Sephora package I ordered) So psyched! Happy Valentine's Day to me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Mine shipped too! I almost bought myself that Betsey Johnson leopard print robe for Xmas, for $9.99 I couldn't pass it up! 

Ok I'm about to break down and join in on this. After getting viva la juicy in my birchbox I HAVE to get full size, right? I really want those Lorac glitter pencils too. Trying not to though.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ok I'm about to break down and join in on this. After getting viva la juicy in my birchbox I HAVE to get full size, right? I really want those Lorac glitter pencils too. Trying not to though.

ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

Back